2001 UK Official Charts Number One Hits SURVIVOR (Round 3 - Vote to EVICT)

Vote for your choices to EVICT

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WiNSmW.gif

mOPdyS.gif

images

Oh dear, it was not a good round for Reggae singers, boybands/former boyband members and vox powerhouses named Tina. :( We lose another 8 acts from Round 2 whilst a way forward to the next round appears for the other 15.

Results:
16. Five - Let's Dance (25th August) - Round 2 (20.6% to save)
18. Blue - Too Close (8th September) - Round 2 (17.6% to save)
18. S Club 7 - Have You Ever (1st December) - Round 2 (17.6% to save)
19. Shaggy feat. RikRok - It Wasn't Me (10th March) - Round 2 (14.7% to save)
19. Robbie Williams - Eternity (21st July) - Round 2 (14.7% to save)
19. Blue - If You Come Back (24th November) - Round 2 (14.7% to save)
22. So Solid Crew - 21 Seconds (18th August) - Round 2 (11.8% to save)
22. Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - Something Stupid (22nd December) - Round 2 (11.8% to save)
24. Limp Bizkit - Rollin' (27th January) - Round 1 (48.6% to evict)
25. Afroman - Because I Got High (27th October) - Round 1 (54.1% to evict)
26. DJ Pied Piper and the Masters of Ceremonies - Do You Really Like It? (2nd June) - Round 1 (64.9% to evict)
27. DJ Ötzi - Hey Baby (22nd September) - Round 1 (70.3% to evict)
28. Westlife - Uptown Girl (17th March) - Round 1 (73.0% to evict)
29. Robbie Williams - The Road to Mandalay (21st July) - Round 1 (75.7% to evict)
29. Westlife - Queen of My Heart (17th November) - Round 1 (75.7% to evict)
31. Bob the Builder - Mambo No. 5 (15th September) - Round 1 (81.1% to evict)
32. Bob the Builder - Can We Fix It? (6th January) - Round 1 (83.8% to evict)

Round 3 is on us and to the delight of many I'm sure, it's a vote to EVICT! 🕺 ❤️

So you are voting to EVICT UP TO 6 SONGS you most want to leave the competition. 48 hours of voting, here we go!

Geri's Raining Men is the pointless musical event of all time.

How anyone can actively play Whole Again and enjoy it is beyond my comprehension.

I’d rather play DJ Otzi on loop for an hour and that song is already a -1/10 :D

Kylie is unbeatable, isn't she? I suppose Touch Me and What Took You So Long are the only two songs that come close. And even then they're a million miles away from Head.

How anyone can actively play Whole Again and enjoy it is beyond my comprehension.

I’d rather play DJ Otzi on loop for an hour and that song is already a -1/10 :D
Oh PLEASE NO :D

I don’t mind Whole Again AT ALL. Better than most of their other despicable crud (apart from If You Come To Me which I truly love for reasons unknown - it must be the key it’s in because I have no other explanation)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this will upset fans but I know who they are so I don’t care (:tongueout:): how the fuck did BABY BUMTOWN ever get a solo #1? I couldn’t even HUM IT!

Oh PLEASE NO :D

I don’t mind Whole Again AT ALL. Better than most of their other despicable crud (apart from If You Come To Me which I truly love for reasons unknown - it must be the key it’s in because I have no other explanation)
Oh it must be because of its relative minor being G. It’s certainly nothing to do with those GRISLY TROGS

#hotkeychat
#atomicmittenforumnow

I know this will upset fans but I know who they are so I don’t care (:tongueout:): how the fuck did BABY BUMTOWN ever get a solo #1? I couldn’t even HUM IT!
I remember the person who wrote the chart commentary for Dotmusic being really cunty about it. That wasn't YOU, was it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom