A Song For Moopy - Cocktail Lounge: Voting Thread - CLOSES WEDNESDAY 23:59

I also thought the closing date was rather later. I have just re-listened to semi one and there are sixteen songs which require points. Oh dear.

Hi :)

48 HOURS LEFT TO VOTE:

@Alex
@Barnacle
@Beryl
@Beverley
@BoysForSeles
@Dark Carnival
@dmlaw
@dUb
@funky
@Gangsta Nancy Lam
@HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid
@Ill Advised
@Indie
@jivafox
@octophone
@OutSynk
@Penelope
@Phoenix
@Pingu
@Queen of the Bay
@Raining On Me
@RaspberrySwirl
@Rhythmbarbican
@Rita
@RJN
@straightorbroken
@Suedey
@Suomi
@Superstylin'
@ZZ

Voting closes at midnight on Thursday, with the poster reveal on Thursday night, I’m ENGAGED on Friday (hence the early vote close) and results + a few TWISTS will all be revealed on Saturday.

My votes will be completed today, once I have completed my duties. :disco:

Ok I’ve MADE A START.

hamster-vegtables.gif

Hi :)

48 HOURS LEFT TO VOTE:

@Alex
@Barnacle
@Beryl
@Beverley
@BoysForSeles
@Dark Carnival
@dmlaw
@dUb
@funky
@Gangsta Nancy Lam
@HerSereneHighnessAnniFrid
@Ill Advised
@Indie
@jivafox
@octophone
@OutSynk
@Penelope
@Phoenix
@Pingu
@Queen of the Bay
@Raining On Me
@RaspberrySwirl
@Rhythmbarbican
@Rita
@RJN
@straightorbroken
@Suedey
@Suomi
@Superstylin'
@ZZ

Voting closes at midnight on Thursday, with the poster reveal on Thursday night, I’m ENGAGED on Friday (hence the early vote close) and results + a few TWISTS will all be revealed on Saturday.

Hi honey.

I have all mine MARKED with pink marker on a nice a3 piece of paper that I collated on my EASEL but need to listen again then listen to the recap and then type up and send so as usual I will be CLOSE TO THE WIRE.

Definitely some keepers in this one along with the usual ENDLESS DIRGE.

I have voted. I really like my top 7 and properly love my top 3.

If Indie doesn’t vote can I please have his points cos he stole my song xoxo

I'm finalizing my scores now, and I've voted for 8 songs from the first round and 6 from the second round. Not as uneven as I thought it might be

I am ALMOST THERE. Just the recap and final adjustments and I’ll be right with you Maam.

I found the first semi was more consistently strong but many of the non-dwarf related highlights were in the second semi, along with quite a bit of crap.

I found the first semi was more consistently strong but many of the non-dwarf related highlights were in the second semi, along with quite a bit of crap.
pretty much this (except the dwarf song)

Mine went in last night.

I think I voted for more songs in the 2nd semi than the 1st.

I feel vindicated that everyone is now agreed that my playlisting was fantastic and all comments that the first semi was stronger have been entirely stricken from the record. Don't feel the need to apologise personally, I accept the blanket apology.
The first semi was stronger, by dint of not having that Emma Langford shite.

Also what time do people fancy the poster reveal tomorrow?

I have dinner reservations at 8.30pm so please can we fit this around my schedule.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom