Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
Flashing back to the last time an ABBA-related comeback caused Moopy hysteria.

I can't say I've been back to this much over the years, but it holds up pretty well. The elegant synth wigout really elevates it.

She looked great in the minimal effort video, too.

Love it. The whole album was great but the four singles were particularly excellent

I love it as well. Along with Wrap Your Arms Around Me, the best solo tracks I think she has done.

08 The One Who Loves You Now
10 When You Really Loved Someone
06 Perfume In The Breeze
07 I Was A Flower
09 I Should've Followed You Home
06 Past Forever
09 Dance Your Pain Away
05 Bubble
05 Back On Your Radio
06 I Keep Them On The Floor Beside My Bed

Lovely song.

I think my favourite of hers is her cover of “When You Walk In The Room”. The swell of strings really is beautiful.

It really is utterly gorgeous and perfect for her at the time

I absolutely adore this. Her two 21st century albums are both rather glorious and this is up there with the best of the tracks.

Shame she never released a 90s album, with ABBA and Solo she could’ve had a top 75 album in every decade from the 70s to the 20s!

I mean I guess you couuuuld count ABBA Gold as a 90s album.. but there were no unreleased tracks were there?

According to Wikipedia, both were previously unreleased when they appeared on the box set in 94, together with the Doris Day mix of TYFTM, Abba Undeleted and the live Slipping Through My Fingers/ Me And I.

Did she not have any solo success in the 60s? Might be a bit too early for her and I know she was in Jesus Christ Superstar by 1973.

Did she not have any solo success in the 60s? Might be a bit too early for her and I know she was in Jesus Christ Superstar by 1973.
She definitely had top 10 charting success in Sweden in the 60s, ABBA formed a supergroup as all members had established careers before its inception!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom