AS6 E01: All Star Variety Extravaganza

Yeah, Silky was hard done by- playing the piano and singing live is worth so much more than mincing about miming…

Exactly, but then she chucked in a funny line at the end which completed the whole thing! I'd have put her top half for sure.

There were just too many queens and not enough talents… for the minute they had to work with I think some did well, if Jan’s was a live vocal I am gooped it was so good.

I expected more from Ginger To be fair, her song was fine, better than most the others but could’ve done something more standout.

Basically the whole thing felt rushed, Pandora should’ve won and Coco should’ve been swapped in for any number of the girls

Basically the whole thing felt rushed, Pandora should’ve won and Coco should’ve been swapped in for any number of the girls

Coco must return to All Stars. Her nightmarish dance number in her pink dress and blond wig remains one of the most iconic Talent Show performances of all time.

Just Yara being ICONIC.

EDIT: IT’S ACTUALLY TKB

66BEAB65-5E06-4214-9305-7C6351734BBB.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't get gettyimages, who the hell is going to pay 500€ for the use of 1 image of Serena Chacha?

Jan saying she learnt a lot about her intensity and over polishing from last time and comes back singing like she's auditioning for Les Miserables

She's just not likeable! Ru likes the girls to have flaws and be vulnerable. Jan is the same Jan as last time. The vox are amazing though.

I'm not that familiar with most of the girls in this (I seem to have missed S11 entirely which is about a third of the cast). But it doesn't feel like an all stars - the cast from the last normal season seemed way more talented on the whole. Sticking with it though.

I like Jan! So…

actually the only one I’m not finding likeable so far (apart from Pandora being hard work) is Trinity, she seems to have come back as pre-breakthrough “but I WILL BE Beyoncé” Trinity, which might be fine if she didn’t immediately bomb at the thing she did well on S6 (apart from lip syncing for her life :eyes:)

That aside, I’ve found Eureka quite good so far, she seems to dress for her shape well, I really am not fat-shaming, but Silky’s silhouettes in contrast are… confusing

Eureka definitely knows how to dress for her shape better than Silky. Not to body shame, but the area around Silky's pubis is quite... alarming.

Eureka definitely knows how to dress for her shape better than Silky. Not to body shame, but the area around Silky's pubis is quite... alarming.
The design of this dress really makes it look like she’s got a giant arse on her front
85AF6D0F-3CF4-4358-A738-714004074B48.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom