AS6 E02: The Blue Ball

I mean the most important thing is that Ru obviously hates her and refuses to give her a win.

She is very overbearing. But I love a basic bitch.

Also one of the best looking boys out of drag.

I just keep wondering why Pandora is there, she is doing ok but she looks so DEPRESSED! Or is that just what fillers look like 10 years later?

and I’m enjoying the Jiggly “glow up”, consisting of new teeth, nicer wigs and no sleep

There are already more posts about Moopy hating Jan than posts were Moopy is actually hating Jan.

I just keep wondering why Pandora is there, she is doing ok but she looks so DEPRESSED! Or is that just what fillers look like 10 years later?
Pandora feels very much like a “nothing-to-lose” kind of situation - her original season aired when younger fans were in primary school and then she came off a complete cunt on All Stars 1.

She could completely flop on All Stars 6 but it would be difficult for her to leave this series in worse regard than she did AS1. In the very least, she might make some more contacts with some of the newer girls and book a few more shows than she has been used to in recent years.

But I agree with you that it doesn’t feel hugely like she wants to be there. I think she is a victim of time. As with someone like Ongina, she was a breath on her original season but so many kooky, funny queens have come along since then and did the job better.

Pandora had EVERY FUCKING RIGHT to come off cunty after AS1 where she was stitched up like a kipper with that ridiculous pairing in that awful season.

She’s also clearly more than held her own in the first two episodes. Can’t see her lasting til the end quite yet, but really think it’s going to do her a world of good.

I don't think Pandora is coming off much differently than she did on Season 2. It's not like she was bubbly and lively back then either; she's always seemed a bit dry and quiet out of drag.

I hope she does well.

She seems really modest and nervous to be there. When she said "Everyone here is gorgeous. Fuck you all", in the entrance segment, she sounded very threatened lol

Was Pandora even in this episode? Not sure she had a single talking head!

I assume she's out in the next couple of weeks which is a shame as I still find her really funny and talented. She just seems a little checked out and overshadowed by the larger personalities.

She's definitely had a decent confessional or two. There are too many contestants still in the competition and she's not the most outspoken.

I hope Jan makes it far. She's basic and annoying, but also fairly talented which makes her even more hateable :disco:

I always assume the ones with the fewer taking heads early on stay longer and those going out early get more screen time before they’re gone

Oh if only Jan were actually hateable. Being excited to say things other queens have said before and wear clothes everyone has seen already doesn't really cut it even on those stakes.

I don't think that Yara deserved the win in episode 1 and I don't think she deserved bottom two in episode 2.

And I'm getting the uncomfortable feeling that knowing how emotionally fraught she can be at the whole process, production deliberately set her up with that first win, just so that they could mess with her by putting her in the bottom one challenge later. Her reaction to the latter in the most recent episode will have given them a little of what they wanted, too. :(

I liked slightly deranged Cracker in All Stars a bit more than annoying S10 Cracker.

Cracker's problem was that she was clearly convinced that she was the smartest, most interesting person in the room at all times. I wish the queens had called her on it a bit more, especially considering she so frequently failed to deliver anything above passable.

Finally watching Untucked ep 2 and loving Brooklyn's arrival as Lynette Scavo/Nobody's Daughter era Courtney Love who presented as Lynette Scavo anyway.

Poor Jiggly. Not because she went home, but because trade of the season Ginger is giving the performance of a lifetime as her BFF.

They should definitely let both opponents be fighting to win the tip as that's twice the extra has noticeably held back even if just at intervals.

I do think Ginger's best friend is like a weekly chart. I need to watch the Trixie pit stop and hope Katya is pressed on the matter.

Oh, and the unaired (until Untucked) Ru glamouring Jan to talk about his dead grandfather who is dead had me gasping. This show was meant to be the antithesis of all these tired tropes and yet here we are :D

I just had to go back to that lip sync. And all the while in front of Kylie who pioneered and sent herself home with such antics (as she forgot the dancing and lip syncing part).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom