AS6 E03: Side Hustles

I'm holding out on Eureka for now. She has to share the camera for now.

Meanwhile, I CANNOT with the Pandora hate!

I'm holding out on Eureka for now. She has to share the camera for now.

Meanwhile, I CANNOT with the Pandora hate!
Is there Pandora hate? She just seems sort of zonked out. This week was the first week she seemed to be present (but that runway wasn’t great)

Is there Pandora hate? She just seems sort of zonked out. This week was the first week she seemed to be present (but that runway wasn’t great)
I think she feels intimidated by the younger queens. But her humor is light years ahead of dead weight like Scarlet.

And I LOVE Pandora. She was my favourite queen ever for years.

She had quite a lot at the start of this episode and a whole bit in the workroom where she came up with the entire concept for their winning advert.
I remember the latter but not the former at all :D

I hope Pandora gets a boost from this week even if not much of her was shown (despite clearly directing her team subtly and strongly).

Just watching Untucked now. Interesting to hear them speak of Kylie as Sonique whilst giving critique (I just wanted to rhyme).

Last edited:
As I happened to do the last insta followers count a few days before the first episode dropped, here's the difference so far:

+33k Kylie Sonique Love
+26k Ra'Jah O'Hara
+22k Scarlet Envy
+16k Jan
+14k Yara Sofia
+11k Jiggly Caliente
+11k Silky Ganache
+9k Ginger Minj
+8k Pandora Boxx
+8k Trinity K Bonet
+7k Eureka O'Hara
+7k A'Keria Davenport
+4.8k Serena ChaCha

What did we do to DESERVE TKB? An absolute MASTERCLASS in reality TV performed in front of our eyes this week!
What's her paypal, I want to send her 100 thousand dollars MYSELF!
I wish she wasn't so messy on social media, as she's absolutely the STAR OF THE SHOW for me, despite her drag clearly being a bit lacklustre due to a lack of COIN.
I love how confessional TKB almost seems like a completely different character to drag TKB. An icon of icons.

Shout out to Yara Sofia too, who was absolutely amazing and dementedly incredible in all of the 5 seconds she appeared on screen this week.

Sorry but I cannot STAND Jan! Where is the character? What is her POV as a drag queen? She's just an annoying RICH, failed New York theatre kid that throws on whatever expensive runway outfit she can get her hands on. It's hilarious however to see her wonder why the judges aren't interested each week :D She doesn't get it, and NEVER WILL.
You can't buy your way to the crown no matter how hard you try to fake a personality. Jan doesn't have C.U or N. - but I will begrudgingly give her Talent, and it's enjoyable seeing the judges make her squirm like a cat with a mouse each week :disco:

Silky looked STUNNING, and Eureka was probably the best of the week in the challenge.

A very enjoyable season. It feels more like a classic Drag Race season than an All Stars one, and ALL THE BETTER for it!

Oh and this is belated, but Kylie's BALL LOOKS last week had me stunned.
That XTina/trans flag look somehow managed to be trashy, yet FASHION - editorial yet a tribute. SUCH a talent to pull off. She's really been a revelation this season so far, and more underrated by the judges than SCARLET ENVY in my book.

Everything she does seems to be done with such heart, and it really shows - TAKE NOTES JAN!

Last edited:
Re-watching it tonight, I'm still so happy Trinity won, but I do feel a bit for Pandora, who basically saved the whole challenge by ENTIRELY ignoring the brief :D

They were instructed to do a tired-ass spoof of that show Scandal, which I honestly didn't even realise was STILL AIRING, but within 2 seconds (of show time) she realised that was completely DOA and just crowbarred in a much funnier idea! QUEEN! :disco:

Based on her recent social media posts, I get the impression poor Pandora is not long for this season, which is a true shame. I really hope it doesn't all go off the rails in the final third, as virtually always happens on All Stars...

Side note: the term ‘side hustle’ really is late capitalism at its worst.

Reactions: COB
Re-watching it tonight, I'm still so happy Trinity won, but I do feel a bit for Pandora, who basically saved the whole challenge by ENTIRELY ignoring the brief :D

They were instructed to do a tired-ass spoof of that show Scandal, which I honestly didn't even realise was STILL AIRING, but within 2 seconds (of show time) she realised that was completely DOA and just crowbarred in a much funnier idea! QUEEN! :disco:

Scandal ended 3 years ago (it did run for 7 seasons).

Even worse then! Proof that the writing on this show is terrible, and it's much better to leave the queens to their own devices...

How did A'keria have at least 10 days' growth on her chin in the werkroom please

Also has anyone noticed that TKB has blond hair in some confessionals and not in others? This week they went back and forth in the same sentence - twice

What was with the non-twist

This week, you competed as teams, BUT!!! You’ll be judged as teams.

It wasn’t even filmed as a fakeout!

How did A'keria have at least 10 days' growth on her chin in the werkroom please
I seem to recall her boy hair on her original season being revealed as sophisticated WIG MAGIC at some point, so maybe the facial hair was too? :shock:

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
I'm loving TKB and RAJAH as the main characters of this season :D
E5YNTB2XwAIQAG0

And for some reason, Ra'Jah walking through the saloon doors dressed as a TREE to cast her vote is sending me so hard. I need a gif of it immediately.

I don't know if the winners edit even exists these days (arguably it did for Shea in AS5), but if it does, Ra'Jah is absolutely getting it at present.

I saw someone post in a Facebook group that with that lipsync she transcended drag and became a pop star. Kind of see their point.

The best thing about Laganja's appearance was how MATURE she seemed.

But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that she didn't make a reference to "feeling attacked".

I've always found her annoying, but she totally owned that brand on this episode :D

Interesting insight from Silky about how the lipstick voting works:
jz14bjtdn8971.jpg

Sounds like there's quite a bit of groupthink/peer pressure going on :shock:

It sounds like Silky really IS broken then, because the Silky from S11 wouldn't have bowed so easily or without comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom