AS6 E04: Hall of Fame Half-Time Show

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
TKB! :disco:

I had to replay that Beyoncé performance two or three times in the moment just to fully appreciate it. So good!

Jan was very good too but Trinity was on another level and I really think she should have won, but I guess spreading the wins isn't a bad thing.

It was lovely to see Jessica Wild again, and she was great in the lip sync. The judging felt very nitpicky, but everyone was on a scale of good to excellent so it was hard.

Jamal Sims is beautiful. :love:

I'm sad Yara went home but I was rooting for A'Keria, whose runway was amazing and who was such a nice prescence in the workroom this week.

I thought the challenge was generally underwhelming. You can’t call it a halftime show and have it be so small.

Also apart from TKB and Pandora (who should have been in the top over Eureka) all the performances were meh.

Yay for Jessica Wild. What a queen.

Watching now. Good lord please don't let Jan win for that. I had no idea who Ginger was. America looks nothing like Prince, even remotely.

Was "reigned in" a pun from Carlson? I seem to remember hearing Prince slipped in the rain for his show, which I've never seen.

Not even being in the discussion for being the winner may well help Pandora regain her status as a fan favourite. That perf had me giggling from start to finish, it was just special and put a smile on my face.

Jan was the ONLY bitch with a good performance. She absolutely deserved the win.

Trinity's Beyonce was quite good too, but the runway too 'pretty' I think.

Meanwhile, LOVELY to see Jessica Wild looking gorgeous and having fun with that FOB ASS wig :D

Definitely a Jan win- she was probably about the same level as Trinity and she slayed her on the runway.

I thought A’Keria was hard done by as that felt like a Ginger-Yara bottom two, but Ginger had the harder superbowl artiste to be fair. I’m surprised they loved Eureka as much as well as I thought was kinda MEH as well.

The weakest episode so far for me but still enjoyable enough.

What a complete flop of a lipsync from Jan :D she looked like a ketchup-dipped potato that got stuck in a revolving door.
The GAG of the Jessica Wild return though :disco: she looked like she was treating this as her audition for AS7, and it WORKED!

Ginger was the CLEAR bottom for me, she looked totally uncomfortable.
Weird that Kylie seems to be being overlooked by the judges. I have her and Ra'Jah as the total top 2 in terms of consistency so far, yet I don't think she's even had a high placement. I think Kylie deserved top in this challenge over Eureka, and absolutely top/a WIN for the ball challenge also.

Jan did a good Gaga, but she ALSO had arguably by far the easiest set up to play up a schtick to with the piano and relative lack of choreo.

The runway from A'Keria was one of the all-time greats, and should have saved her from bottom alone. Never mind that her performance was absolutely FINE in the first place.
Shout out also to Pandora's runway, which was quietly quite stunning and the best she's ever looked - it was also quite GONK QUEEN JAMIE LEE! :disco:

Last edited:
Didn't they CHOOSE their Superbowl artists though? It's not fair to blame Jan for picking an "easy" artist because she obviously made a wise pick that works for her. Blame Ginger for picking someone as stupid as Fergie.

Didn't they CHOOSE their Superbowl artists though? It's not fair to blame Jan for picking an "easy" artist because she obviously made a wise pick that works for her. Blame Ginger for picking someone as stupid as Fergie.

Oh as IF they did! Ginger ain’t stupid- she didn’t “pick” Fergie AT ALL. At most she would have had to have had her second choice- probably in a deal that she wouldn’t be sent home this week…

Ginger has been quite awful this season hasn't she?

The real pleasant surprise for me has been SCARLET. Not bad at all tbh

Yara was a JOY but was quite clearly not putting A LOT OF effort into this, and I GET THAT.

Scarlett and Kylie are both doing very good work and being slept on, I want both in the top 4.

Personally I get nothing from Kylie. She’s fine but she’s the opposite of interesting. She’s just there.

I get little from Kylie too. She hasn't done anything noteworthy. Seems like the nicest one from the entire cast though.

Also, Ra'Jah's runway was so fucking beautiful.

At this point I think the top 4 are Ra’jah, Eureka, Kylie and hopefully TKB.

FUCK ME Trinity was FIRE this week. I don't dislike Jan at all, and she was a comfortable second, but I was SO annoyed when she won. :D

YAAAAAAAAAS at that Jessica Wild comeback though! I have always loved her, but it totally read as a 'filler assassin' episode until she ABSOLUTELY SLAYED IT (and Jan also totally bombed it, to be fair :basil:). I'm totally here for the Lip Sync assassin slot being an unspoken audition piece for All Stars 7.

Yara going was sad, but Akeria clearly wanted it more. It felt very produced that they saved Ginger though.

I know we all love Tatianna now (and so do I) but a reminder that this was the greatest robbery since Judy Garland's A Star Is Born Oscar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom