AS6 E06 - Rumerican Horror Story: Coven Girls

None of them scream winner to me to be honest, even if it were a 'normal' season. None of them strike me as an all-star winner AT ALL.

But Ginger is probably the strongest overall this season.

Yes, the face crack of the century is that Eureka is really one of my faves this season.

I'm here for a TKB, Rajah, Eureka Top 3. Please no Ginger. So tired of all that gurning. And the spherical nature of her small body just bothers me.
Oh no miss Louf not body shaming!

Big Girls Rate:

08 Ginger Minj
09 Latrice Royale
07 Eureka
00 Kandy Muse
06 Silky Nutmeg Ganache
06 Stacey Layne Matthews
09 Kim Chi
09 Mimi Imfurst
08 Delta Work
07 Darienne Lake

(Dunno if I've missed any)

The face crack of the century is that Eureka is one of the trade of the season and I called it already a couple of weeks ago.

Attitude wise it’s definitely Rajah and Eureka that have improved while Ginger is getting even more psycopathic…

I’ve never bought into the poor Silky she’s shut down herself thing.

Don’t know about grouping people based on their size but alright:

01. Latrice
02. Ginger
03. Kim Chi
04. Darienne Lake
05. Jiggly Caliente
06. Stacey Layne Mattews
07. Mimmi Imfurst

————
Silky and Delta ugh

The lipsync song was very neatly TAILORED for her, so it's not a shocker she won that.
I think they decide the winner based on the lip sync song and desired outcome of that rather than the challenge

Last edited:
Also no talk of Kylie’s wonky boobs? Was all I could focus on in that lip sync

This look is one of my all time favourites from the noted TRADE OF THE SEASON. It was flawlessly executed

RegalIllegalDunnart-max-1mb.gif

388fvox7mu821.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: COB
I’m sure that if Ginger wins one more time (and Eureka is still without a win) then we will get to see good old Eureka back.

I loved how Eureka's "I'm your biggest fan!" was basically an unwitting homage to her Gaga scenery chewing.

Just seen this!

I know it didn’t REALLY make sense but I was so happy with Kylie winning this, she seems so sweet, and I audibly GASPED twice this episode at both her runway and lip sync outfit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom