AS6 E11: The Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve & Talent Monologue

I thought Eureka was the only worthy one. Ginger was embarrassingly bad, it was so cringe.

I would have felt bad for Trinity had she not spent the past two episodes sulking.

I’ll say it first but…

SPOILER

Glad they didn’t bring back Silky
I am too because she DID what needed to be DONE in her LEGENDARY Gamewithinagame episode and going home next/not winning would have spoiled it

No way Ginger should have been in the bottom after that, she was head and shoulders above the rest (although Eureka was also excellent). I feel like Ginger is literally the only contender for the crown at this point, which is why I'm absolutely convinced Kylie will win.

No way Ginger should have been in the bottom after that, she was head and shoulders above the rest (although Eureka was also excellent). I feel like Ginger is literally the only contender for the crown at this point, which is why I'm absolutely convinced Kylie will win.

Her monologue was terrible. And they tried to tell her nicely that it sounds like a terrible cliched acting 101 monologue and she still did it.

Eureka is very natural. It was a clear win for her.

Lovely to see Jaida.

Re: TKB, it's frustrating because yes, she was in the bottom a few times, but I don't think a single queen this season has matched her presence and sheer star quality in that Beyonce superbowl performance (which somehow she didn't win!). Really she should had three wins which would have made her the one with the most victories. She was becoming a bit more dejected in every episode which was sad, but she did so well and I think that if they do the usual finale musical verse her presence will be missed, because she was the clear star of the girl group challenge.

Team Ra'jah to win.

As manufactured as this episode was, it was still EXCELLENT entertainment.

Eureka was FANTASTIC from start to finish. I cannot believe how much I've grown to love her. One of the best rudemeptions ever. She's a winner regardless of what happens from here.

Even though Trinity was not winner material, she had such a perfect run. Successes, flops, drama, tears, confessionals :disco:

Ra'Jah's "My heart fell to my bootyhole" :D

And of course Queen Jaida :disco:

My favorites for the win:

1. Eureka
2. Ra’jah
3. Ginger
4. Kylie

This some bullshit! :angry:

This was so unfair. I knew they were going to let Eureka win.

Trinity’s attitude though was getting a bit too much, but can you blame her? She saw what was about to happen.

Based on the challenge and runway, I thought Sonique was the bottom. The Judging was a bit too harsh on Trinity (from what we saw).

I feel Ginger tried to implement her rehearsal feedback with the Florida fib, but Ginge without the cringe wouldn't be half as much fun so she was runner up this week for me. Sadly I think this was more of an unofficial stand up challenge. TKB seemed to get this, but it must be doubly hard doing that against 4 people who likely have in mind who they want to be good and who they want to get the rattle noises. Eureka did indeed shit all over the competition.

Such a good point about it should have been Silky yet again to lip sync - even if Eureka was the correct decision, it felt quite uncomfortable having her discarded after the unprecedented bafoonery of last week's standout episode and this would have done her a bit more justice.

I don’t know who that guest judge was (I have a feeling he’s been on the show before?) but he was adorable and made my charisma, uniqueness et al want more.

Trinity basically eliminated herself didn't she? :D

Anyway for me Kylie was the clear winner of the challenge, and the only one that really held my attention throughout.
Eureka looked great but I wasn't exactly enamoured with the highly predictable pay off to her monologue being that she SHIT HERSELF :zombie:
I hated Ginger's. Utterly insincere, and the crowbarred-in Wizard Of Oz reference to impress Ru made me CRINGE.

That said, Ginger's runway was probably her BEST EVER. Ra'Jah's runway was RUBBISH and she should have been called out on it. It was literally a barely sewn piece of sequinned fabric :D

I'm fairly sure Ginger will win, but Kylie is comfortably leading the social media numbers, followed by Ra'Jah.

I really felt for Trinity this episode. It's obvious that some queens are brought onto AllStars to win, because they make for good brand extension, and the rest... are not. Trinity absolutely falls into the Kennedy Davenport category of an intermittently amazing queen who they were just never going to allow to win because she wasn't malleable enough and she didn't have a pre-existing relationship with WOW.

That all makes perfect sense as a viewer, but it must be such a headfuck as a contender when it dawns on you "Oh shit, they're pushing me out". I don't think it's paranoia at all, I just think she wasn't quite savvy enough to play the game. See also her quite literally begging for a slot on the Vegas show at the end. She kept saying the quiet parts out loud. It made her a hugely endearing competitor (I'd warrant moreso than the producers expected given the hatchet job edit they gave her near the end) but also made her easy to get rid of.

I also concur, Ginger's story was an absolute CROCK. :D

Apparently individual wins have been shot, alongside every combination of duel wins possible too. Whilst I'd LOVE a Kylie/Ra'Jah duel win I'm not really sure if it's deserved :D And another duel winner so soon after the last one would be such a flop decision.

That said, WoW must be aware Ginger is unlikely to be the most popular of winners should she win, so maybe they'll crown Ra'Jah or Kylie along with her to temper any bad reaction online :D

I say let Kylie win so we don't have to hear from her as much as the others again.

I really felt for Trinity this episode. It's obvious that some queens are brought onto AllStars to win, because they make for good brand extension, and the rest... are not. Trinity absolutely falls into the Kennedy Davenport category of an intermittently amazing queen who they were just never going to allow to win because she wasn't malleable enough and she didn't have a pre-existing relationship with WOW.

That all makes perfect sense as a viewer, but it must be such a headfuck as a contender when it dawns on you "Oh shit, they're pushing me out". I don't think it's paranoia at all, I just think she wasn't quite savvy enough to play the game. See also her quite literally begging for a slot on the Vegas show at the end. She kept saying the quiet parts out loud. It made her a hugely endearing competitor (I'd warrant moreso than the producers expected given the hatchet job edit they gave her near the end) but also made her easy to get rid of.

Trinity really was FUCKED OVER, had she won the Superbowl challenge over Jan (which a lot of the fanbase seem to think she deserved to) she'd be the unquestionable front runner of this season with three wins. From the edit she got in the last few episodes you'd think they were doing her a favour by keeping her around :D

Apparently judging by track records, EUREKA! is currently the front runner - despite being eliminated - because she was called high almost every single week :D

Trinity definitely feels like she had more highs than Kylie, whose sole win was VERY questionable and only truly shone for me in Snatch Game.

Trinity definitely feels like she had more highs than Kylie, whose sole win was VERY questionable and only truly shone for me in Snatch Game.

I think Kylie deserved to be high in the ball at least, if not the winner. Her denim and Christina Aguilera looks are probably the best of the season for me

lol @ this rubbish photoshop BODGE JOB :D

Funny how the girls stuck RELIGIOUSLY to track record this season when in reality it’s the tightest :ken: bunch of girls we’ve had on an All Stars season, with pretty much equal track records depending on how you evaluate things and no obvious front runner.

I really think you're overthinking it. Trinity just became a massively depressing cunt in the last two or three weeks. It was unbearable to watch.

I kind of agree with cwej here. Love Trinity to bits but rather than it being any conspiracy or agreement that she cannot make the final due to not fitting the usual mold of popular queens, I feel it's actually the opposite: Trinity had a less than solid run many seasons ago and was an unexpected returnee. This was a massive chance for her, and for some time she was definitely a frontrunner. Finishing top 5 is surely more than ANYONE expected from this initially, she's gained a heap of new fans and arguably had a great rudemption.

The fact she hasn't progressed further to the final is almost entirely down to HER I think. Her track record is wonky, and in a season that involves voting each other out, her somewhat dour outlook on things is bound to effect the other queens' votes. Set up or not, I feel Eureka genuinely won that challenge, so if Trinity feels she's been screwed it's because she was up against remaining queens who all had arguably better track records (and a lot more positivity). This is all her own doing.

Should she have won that superbowl challenge? Maybe (I'd have given it to Pandora personally), but I'd argue Ginger won 2 more in reality, including 2 that Kylie and Ra'Jah won, while Eureka had been unlucky not to get anything until now.

Now I'd much prefer Trinity in the final than Kylie, who 100% has been given an easier ride, or Ra'Jah who I kinda feel has safely coasted to the final rather than bring anything outstanding. Her and Trinity were bottom 2 for me this week, and Ra'Jah's last win for that stupid Drag Baby episode was as arbitrary as they come. But I don't feel too aggrieved at Trinity missing out because she's often missed the mark and much like Pandora, I guess it is a bit like, CHEER UP, GIRL

She has been amazing value for money though and helped make this an incredible season.

I'd also find it really hard to say Eureka hasn't fought for and earned her place in that final too, contrived or not, it just feels CORRECT.

Fuming with how boring it was to just bring Eureka back, even if she did win that lip sync. Just made the whole episode a waste.

Ginger was the winner for me. Also don’t care if it was fabricated- because most of those stories were at least embellished. Who cares?

Agree. It wasn't her best week but at least she played to her strengths and actually concocted a coherent, entertaining story.

Also the challenge was Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent monologue - where was ANY of that in Kylie's (admittedly touching) story? Apart from Eureka, Ginger was the only one who ticked those boxes, especially the NERVE part :D

Wasn't it only called that because it was a play on The Vagina Monologues (AKA The Cunt Monologues)? I don't think the challenge was to actually have to literally embody all four of those qualities in the story itself.

Reactions: dUb
Ginger was the best but she just oozes insincerity and it’s really off-putting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom