The Real Housewives of Auckland

I don't care about your fake smile and your bullshit demeanour and your eyes going, listen I don't want to be your friend!

tumblr_og6k6kFS0V1spgk1lo1_400.gifv

tumblr_og6k6kFS0V1spgk1lo2_400.gifv

I mean one hour in the neighborhood of Ponsonby and they'd have a line of replacements.

From what I heard the show did perfectly well for their expectations, it’s just the lawsuits from Julia etc ate away too much money that there wasn’t any left to bother doing a second season. Given it can’t be that much of an expensive show I’d say a reboot is possible, probably dependent on how it streams on Hayu and any others etc? But possibly unlikely? :(

I sit here on a cold, locked down winters night in small city New Zealand. Locked in with my parents to enjoy some family time before I can make my escape back to the UK. On the telly comes the Broken something murders which is an oddly good NZ weekly drama, similar to Agatha Christie type whodunnit murder show. And who should show up bawling over here dead son but none other than OUR LOUISE.

Turns out she is back in the acting business and selling it like never before. As we speak I am educating the family on exactly who she is (‘yes, the weakest link but also the real housewives of...’) and loving every tear soaked session Louise is providing me in my time of need. What. A. Woman.

I've just started this and from now on this is an Angela Stone stan account. What a RIDICULOUS woman :D

I love her "healer" who basically gets paid to rub her belly and tell her what she wants to hear. What a sweet gig!

Wait until the French Assistant gets stuck in the lift :D

I've just started this and from now on this is an Angela Stone stan account.
Still on my Angela shit, sorry, absolutely not sorry.

Just got up to the How To Be Real book being full of heavily photoshopped images of her already very pretty self, and I can't deal. Sod the others give her (and Gilda) her own show!

The premise is Angela coming to Gilda with all her bright ideas, and Gilda essentially calling her a moron for 10 episodes. It'll write itself! :disco:

Just got up to the How To Be Real book being full of heavily photoshopped images of her already very pretty self, and I can't deal. Sod the others give her (and Gilda) her own show!

The premise is Angela coming to Gilda with all her bright ideas, and Gilda essentially calling her a moron for 10 episodes. It'll write itself! :disco:
D1E0AD95-2006-4A78-BA0E-B073331E4D99.jpeg

What a shit idea. MORON

See I would love that, but also with Louise calling the bullshit from the side, Michelle looking fabulous and Anne off her tits in the background :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom