Bad Girl - the most underrated single?

I'm not happy... I'm not happy... this way

• Total voters
I love her vocals on TgS

I’m sure on one side of the dvd vogue sounds more live than lipped . V odd

she lipped or basically sang over Fever the first few shows then just did it all live .

JUSTIFY

I think I got it the wrong way around, it underperformed in the US. Maybe not compared to Bad Girl, but it's better than a #14 hit. Just IMO.
It spent FIVE MONTHS on the chart! Didn't make the top ten, granted, but it definitely lingered more than most of her big hitters even at that time. "Erotica" had a shorter run.

Well the full FUKUOKA show is on YouTube - it's not UPSCALED or 4K UDHD UHT (but then none of her stuff is and this is not even on her official channel)...

So we can try for tomorrow but I think I need to put it through the Moopy sync watch COMMITTEE.

Well the full FUKUOKA show is on YouTube - it's not UPSCALED or 4K UDHD UHT (but then none of her stuff is and this is not even on her official channel)...

So we can try for tomorrow but I think I need to put it through the Moopy sync watch COMMITTEE.

Suede, love, just remember:

ONLY THE ONE THAT HURTS YOU CAN MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER

Said all this, can’t actually do tomorrow, I’m looking after my Mum.

Not sure she’d fancy a bit of JUSTIFY! JUSTIFY BABY! Mincing around her front room.

Said all this, can’t actually do tomorrow, I’m looking after my Mum.

Not sure she’d fancy a bit of JUSTIFY! JUSTIFY BABY! Mincing around her front room.
I was going to suggest sunday but I have OTHER COMMITMENTS (ASFM).

Oh well.. it was fun to think about it..

Actually ASFM results are at 12 on Sunday.

There's a LANA DEL REY SYNC LISTEN I was hoping to DIAL INTO at 7.30pm but I'm sure @Jark will understand.

That being said I think SYNC CLASHES are frowned upon by the COMMITTEE.

Forgot that Bye Bye Baby was a single too. :disco:

For being such a ”flop” album, they really kept releasing singles from it. Maybe that was standard back in the day?

10 Erotica
08 Fever
08 Bye Bye Baby
11 Deeper and Deeper
07 Where Life Begins
10 Bad Girl
09 Waiting
09 Thief of Hearts
08 Words
09 Rain
08 Why's It So Hard
05 In This Life
08 Did You Do It?
10 Secret Garden

Forgot that Bye Bye Baby was a single too. :disco:

For being such a ”flop” album, they really kept releasing singles from it. Maybe that was standard back in the day?

Entirely so.

BBB wasn’t really a single, though- only in Australia and Germany (possibly Japan?) from memory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom