Best BWO entry

Sixteen Tons Of...

• Temple Of Love

• Lay Your Love On Me

• You're Not Alone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lume

User
They really did try didn't they? The shows were put so much effort into and all the songs are good, even though I personally can't relate to BWO as a ballads band.

The music videos were great, as always with Alexander Bard. And if you like BWO, be sure to check out their follow-up, Gravitonas, which was basically BWO with a different singer, only a little darker and grittier.

I wonder how they would have done at ESC?

There was never a year when I would have chosen them over the eventual winners, and Alexander Bard is a genuinely horrible person anyway, but yeah, Lay Your Love On Me could have done VERY well...

What is Gone from Melodifestivalen 2005, chopped liver?

(yes, tbf)

Lay Your Love On Me still sounds like a surefire Melfest winner, and Bard must have been livid when Charlotte was announced in 2008.

Lay Your Love On Me and Temple of Love are both ASTONISHING, but I think I have to go for the latter by a HAIR on originality.

Lay Your Love On Me and Temple of Love are both ASTONISHING, but I think I have to go for the latter by a HAIR on originality.

Agreed entirely. That and the performance. Those pyrotechnics with old MARINA bored miming the synths was almost TOO MUCH :disco:

"Gone" is good, "Temple Of Love" is great, "Lay Your Love On Me" is spectacular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom