Bettina Soriat - One Step (Austria 1997)

Und zwei zuruck?

• Total voters

Suomi

User

Like putting the spirit of @cwej and @Penelope into a blender and leaving it to mix just a little bit too long.

What do we think of this incredibly modern and trendy number from one of Eurovision’s greatest years? I am amazed at the amount of space in the whole performance - the constant instrumental breaks give the whole thing an arena concert feeling. And yet you also feel quite alone.

HATE IT/LOVE IT :disco:

Overall would give it a FOUR. Very entertaining disgusting tosh in the 1997 lineup though

How old was she here? Did she do anything else? Where is she now? Is the answer just very obviously DEAD?!

How old was she here? Did she do anything else? Where is she now? Is the answer just very obviously DEAD?!
Her other appearance was in 1996 when she was a backing singer (shown here messing up at 1:31)

I’ve probably overrated this but almost everything in 1997 is elevated by being in that year :disco:

She was 30 at the time! :D She was/is (who knows) in terrifying girl group in the 90s, fittingly called THREE GIRL MADHOUSE as well.

Admittedly Bettina never had the ring of a super starlet name.:(

Objectively it’s a load of tosh but I can’t help love it. It was well performed and definitely one of the modern songs of that year compared to the endless ballads of we got.

One step forward and she will slice your head off. :o

Screenshot_20230808_055618_Facebook.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom