Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I mean with the premier access there’s no going back. Hopefully theaters will be open here by then.

Reactions: dUb
Is anyone excited for this? I feel like I just want to get it out of the way.

well I’ll watch it. Obviously it’s a film that was never meant to be eagerly awaited as the first marvel movie after a long hiatus, more like a stopgap between phases. But here we are, I hope there’s some sort of twist in the end and it’s not just a straight prequel origin story

I’m booked into a mystery movie on Tuesday in the Odeon. I fully expect it to be this.

OUCH

Still, 81% on Rotten Tomatoes is good, and it's doing decently at the box office apparently

I liked it. It takes forever to get going and never really takes off in an exciting way. The post credit scene sets it up for an intriguing follow up.

I liked it. It takes forever to get going and never really takes off in an exciting way. The post credit scene sets it up for an intriguing follow up.

Can you tell which movie/series it's set up to? (Under a Spoiler Tag obvs)

I thought this was decent, a bit MCU by numbers but I really enjoyed the little 'family' of main characters once they all reunited - comedy Russian accents and all :tongueout: I liked that you could actually slot it into the timeline at the appropriate point and it would work, there aren't any little winks at stuff that come later (post-credits scene aside). Having said that, it's a shame this didn't come out then as it does end up feeling a BIT pointless now...

I watched this today. I'm not a Marvel fan, and the only other film I've seen Black Widow in was that early Iron Man movie before the films had coalesced into a dense universe of their own.

I like Scarlet and Florence though.

It was an OK movie. The main character is a bit nothingy I thought. Florence was great, although I selfishly hope she isn't stuck spending too much time on the franchise going forward.

Last edited:
I............didn't like this. :o I'm shook, regularly I eat up everything Marvel shits out but this one just didn't hit me :shock:

watched this while very tired and hungover in sofa-bed today. it was quite decent. probably my biggest gripe was the lack of visual flair—it had none whatsoever and really lacked cinematic value, it looked at times like a TV series. the soundtrack was also intrusive and the plot was a nonsense.

however I did like how it explored their "fake family" dynamic and the way they came together to take down Dreykov. all the best bits were the character moments, not the story. Rachel Weisz, as ever, continues to work hard for her future damehood :disco: she absolutely owned it. Florence Pugh was also great. is the post-credits scene hinting a spin-off for Yelena?

B—7/10

is the post-credits scene hinting a spin-off for Yelena?

Not exactly a spin-off movie and It's hardly a spoiler since it's also on Wikipedia but yes, Yelena will star along Hailee Stanfield and Jeremy Renner in the upcoming Hawleye Disney+ Series :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom