Bosnia & Herzegovina 2006: Hari Mata Hari - Lejla

THIS IS A POLL

• Total voters

Soldi

Πάμε put your hands up
Pronouns
He/him
Not being funny but name a better Balkan ballad (I accept Molitva and Oro as alternatives)

Reactions: VoR
It's been a while since we had a really good one of these in the mix. Probably Adio?

But yes, tens across the board. COME 'OME BOSNIA :(

It's been a while since we had a really good one of these in the mix. Probably Adio?

I was just thinking about Bosnia this week - would be a very welcome return. Adio is definitely the best since (and I think is probably slightly better than Lejla - it pushes the drama just that notch higher)

Honourable mention to the criminally underrated Verjamem.

I don’t get what this Changeling offered that Lane Moje didn’t give two years earlier.

Mall is a more recent excellent Balkan ballad.

Arguably, Croatia from the year that never was, if we pretend that the remix was the only version.

I would even go as far as saying that Adio is mid-tempo - yes it starts slow but packs a punch. Lejla is great, but it actually pales for me compared to Bistra Voda and Pokusaj in terms of B&H entries; the really didn't miss a fucking beat from 2004-2009.

Honorable mention to "Jutro" which wipes the floor with all of them. The SHEER DRAMA :disco:

We need a MOOPY BOSNIA CROWDFUNDER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom