Bosnia & Herzegovina considering 2025 comeback

VoR

Take it or leave it
The potential returnees/debutants are really stacking up for next year! :disco:

I suspect this might take them a bit longer, but they have been pushing to get their EU candidate status off the ground and sorting out the dire state of their public broadcaster is an aspect of that.

If Kosovo debut and Bosnia Herzegovina, Montenegro and North Macedonia all come back, that balkan bloc vote is going to be really hard to water down even in a two semi system though!

They've been CONSIDERING a comeback every year since they left!

As much as I’d love to see it, I don’t see it happening. Their broadcaster was facing financial collapse at the end of last year.

How much do we have in the Moopy pot?

Always good to have countries back, but I believe they have a huge debt with the EBU and are on the verge of bankruptcy so it’ll presumably take a while (or considerable effort). It’d be good for the contest to be opened up to commercial broadcasters in cases where the public one isn’t taking part

I wonder if they’ll push for a quicker comeback next year if Croatia win.

Always good to have countries back, but I believe they have a huge debt with the EBU and are on the verge of bankruptcy so it’ll presumably take a while (or considerable effort). It’d be good for the contest to be opened up to commercial broadcasters in cases where the public one isn’t taking part
Let’s SELL OUR BODIES for Bosnia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom