Brandy & Monica - VERZUZ

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
So Brandy and Monica are both taking part in this Verzuz thing where artists battle by playing their own songs?? Something like that. I saw a Babyface vs Teddy Riley one. It's actually a pretty big deal usually, and Brandy is trending in the UK this morning because of it!

Should be interesting :kim: Let's all tune in at 1am on a Monday night here: https://www.instagram.com/verzuztv/

Last edited:
Brandy’s back cat is much stronger, as long as she leaves B7 out of it (still not into it).

Monica had bigger hits in the early days and is the only one with a #1 album which is difficult to get not everybody has that but it's definitely stacked in Brandy's favour... probably the only reason B-Rocka agreed to it

*plays Unconditional Oceans*

This is cute

Looking forward to the MAIN EVENT tomorrow

That’s textbook 2.5 listens talk

Reactions: SDF
Here's the Verzuz full thing

Last edited:
It's not the least awkward thing I've ever seen

Brandy's energy :):sheena::angel:
Monica :vomit::altaf::bad:

Yikes at 31:10 onwards in part 1 :D:oi:

Monica says she used to be feisty and "kick in doors" and Brandy says "since everyone knows, I was one of the ones" which Monica takes great exception to, and it gets uncomfortable

Last edited:
Michelle Obama watching along and commenting :o

also spotted: LeToya Luckett

omg MISSING YOU ft. Tamia, Gladys Knight and Chaka Khan getting its moment

BROKENHEARTED with Wanya needs to be on Spotify :oi:

Keyshia Cole has commented saying she wanted to hear the original though cc @Whatevar

I don't know many of these Monica songs but they seem just lovely :)

Last edited:
Yikes at 31:10 onwards in part 1 :D:oi:

Monica says she used to be feisty and "kick in doors" and Brandy says "since everyone knows, I was one of the ones" which Monica takes great exception to, and it gets uncomfortable

omg - I skipped to that bit and it’s amazing

Reactions: dUb
1.2m viewers

Brandy says "this next one's from my new album" so I'm waiting for the freefall

Edit: Oh it's Borderline though :disco:

Mariah commenting with hearts for Sittin' Up In My Room :love:

Is this really a three hour extravaganza? :eyes:

Egy6ccnXYAALXTG

soz 4 the spam but these memes :D:D

She did? I think Monica won the meme game

Monica is such a hysterical character and she looks absolutely sensational, this Verzuz is everything (to me! to me!) and I haven't even got to the moment discussed above yet :D oh my god. I'm not really sure what's going on with Brandy.

Reactions: dUb
Monica treating it like a relationship therapy session that Brandy absolutely does not want to have is so cringe and it all gets worse from there :D the format is so brutal!

Brandy openly being like "I'm sorry, I've been trying to work on my humour" is absolutely sending me!

Last edited:
Monica rightly getting her life to I Wanna Be Down is everything! :disco:

"you know, that song I was only... seventeen?"
"seventeen!"
"seventeen."

:D

I've heard worse! Not on b7 though :side-eye:

If people missed the Verzuz/couldn't be bothered to watch it all, Nina did a good job of summing it up and captured the best bits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom