Brendan from Coach Trip SFW

DogsDinner

#susanalbumparty
A v genuine question arising from enlivened debate:

What do we think Brendan from Coach Trip is into sexually?

I have my money on Piss Pig - however fully believe that he calls the golden stream of a man “Mead”. “Bring me a boy so that he may produce my morning Mead!”

Can anyone else shed any light on what they think Brendan is into? He always looks for any excuse to let himself into bedrooms on Coach Trip. (Think he must have had a skeleton key for every Ibis they went to on that show.)

He probably just wants to sniff your bum through your jeans, then eat your bum out.
As good a guess as any! He seems otherworldly in his stature as a sort of clipboard-wielding God... a cosmic referee. A pedestrian interest in sniffing a boy’s Diesel jeans and then poking his tongue up there would humanize him.

I think the camp is all for show if I’m honest, he clearly fancied the arse off Carla and Angie.
I'm sure if he closes his eyes: Piss is Piss. Whether from a tap or a well or it all tastes the same for old Brendan.

I think I agree with this actually - I reckon he has a WIFE.
I believe he owned a fish and chip shop in Scarborough or Blackpool with a husband who passed away. I bet he did call him his "wife" though in that really irksome way or when he would go give his Mother a sponge-bath. Husband's name was probably something like Sandy or Randy or Rusty or something. Pampas grass for sure.

I ask with respect and gratitude, but WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Also he's definitely into iglooing.

I ask with respect and gratitude, but WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?

Also he's definitely into iglooing.
Good shout. I have a belief that his kink is really quite alarming because he acts so much like a disgruntled Nanna on CT - “It’s 7.31 and they’ve still not come down for breakfast” - I hope that when they finish filming he’s immediately reaching for the brown bullet and stuffing himself silly until they open the continental buffet.

I hear he likes to be wrapped in clingfilm
This hadn't crossed my mind but not it all makes sense. Clingfilmed up with his clipboard. Clingfilmed into his coach seat.
Adult baby fetish?
I mean, he has that adult baby body. It's difficult for me to imagine him without his name badge on though. He could pin it onto his bib I suppose.
Rumours about he's in the moopy dead baby incest pic swap telegram channel.
It's the 1600s, Brendan is in a plague doctor's uniform, roaming a hamlet menacingly, calling out to families with red Xs on their doors, demanding their youngest child so that the buboes won't grow. The childless give goats. The goatless give rats. These do not appease Brendan. A yellow card under the door. No one knows what happens to those that get the red card.

It's the 1600s, Brendan is in a plague doctor's uniform, roaming a hamlet menacingly, calling out to families with red Xs on their doors, demanding their youngest child so that the buboes won't grow. The childless give goats. The goatless give rats. These do not appease Brendan. A yellow card under the door. No one knows what happens to those that get the red card.

Wet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom