🌹Britney's Indefinite Work Hiatus: The Instagram Years🌹

Shaking and crying over that sequence of stories.

Britney serving gays in the 09-11 era by making a swift transition from X-Tina to Stefani Joanne :disco: The taste level.

A while ago some cameo-like service posted a video of Christina saying 'happy birthday Jamie' in an ad and Britney took this as a slight and responded by posting 'happy birthday Fausto' (Christina's estranged, abusive dad's name) as an Instagram caption.

I'm not saying Christina isn't evil, because obviously she is :disco: but I think Britney would do well to LOG OFF.

Christina's publicist is a controlling cunt though.

I can understand why Britney felt hurt considering this

happened on the same I presume week as this

Two very different ways to handle a question that is about someone else in situations that are meant to be about you.

Last edited:

Two very different ways to handle a question that is about someone else in situations that are meant to be about you.

Exactly this. Britney put both these clips up on her Instagram story as a comparison. Why on earth would Christine's publicist not want her to talk about Britney?

1637401579715.gif

anyway it's really extremely iconic the way a few passive aggressive words from Britney on an insta story have gay chatroom inhabitants, red carpet-walkers and real-life popstars alike SHAKING AND CRYING and trying to work out WHAT TO SAY to avoid CANCELLATION and severance of the head at the blade of Britney's vengeful GUILLOTINE.

I really hope this continues to play out like a very pulpy B-movie and Britney goes on a road trip and personally assassinates every single individual she feels even remotely slighted by, while having lots of motel sex with that hot cardboard boyfriend of hers and video calling with lawyers to demand full custody of her kids again.

Christina's relevance entirely hinges on Britney continuing to be the legend, the icon, the moment that she has been since 1999. They were right when they said Christina had staying power, but we mistakenly assumed it would it would be for a talent.

Not to pit women against each other, and I am sure some of it may be out of context, but this is horrible and I would definitely be hurt by it if I were Britney Spears.

I hope that Christina Aguilera does the mature thing and put out a proper statement to support Britney and clarify that the red carpet moment was out of context or whatever.

One might argue that Gaga is doing the political Oscar rounds thing, but irrespective of that, she handles the question with grace and aplomb and she does come across as sincere for what it's worth.

I love that Mandy Moore is genuinely more relevant than Christina in 2021. True vindication for my years of stanning/trolling.

I mean for what it's worth Mandy Moore in A Walk To Remember destroys Burlesque but let's not do that.

The moment the question is brought to her attention she looks at her publicist to remind him to save her.

Looks like the newcomer didn’t even bring a publicist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom