Can we talk about that absolute SERVE from Spain?

One of my Spanish friends always snarls and rolls her eyes whenever you mention Portugal. I always thought it was funny and they must have some France/UK type thing going on.

She really benefited from a full crowd last night. She gave them a great start and by the dance break they were mad for her and she was absolutely feeding off them. Gave me goosebumps when they roared as the firewall curtain exploded into life :disco:

The idea that France has some long-simmering tradition of withholding points from the UK is yet another hangover from the Wogan years. We've had more points from them in recent years than we have from most other countries!

A lot of you really hate that dancer crying after finally bringing his country some Eurovision success after 25 years :D

Meanwhile on moopy, “when I saw R Sam I cried”, say posters after he finally brings his country some Eurovision success after 25 years

That amazing Gay understood that steeling focus is an opportunity not to be missed. The other one was arguably hotter and yet I barely looked at him when the real performance started :disco:

One of my Spanish friends always snarls and rolls her eyes whenever you mention Portugal. I always thought it was funny and they must have some France/UK type thing going on.

Not that I want to take away from the main topic or get too SPANISH-CENTRIC for Moopy but this would absolutely NOT be the case in the part of Spain I come from. Galicians and Portuguese are very intertwined in culture, history and language. So it's not that clear-cut.

Overall speaking the Spanish are too busy fighting AMONG THEMSELVES to extend that hatred outside their borders.

A lot of you really hate that dancer crying after finally bringing his country some Eurovision success after 25 years :D

Meanwhile on moopy, “when I saw R Sam I cried”, say posters after he finally brings his country some Eurovision success after 25 years.

Generally speaking I am against wanting anything in life so bad that you lose your shit over it. Nothing good ever came out of that.

I appreciate other people who are more driven or more competitive may not agree, but that kind of desperation is a huge turn-off for me.

Not that I want to take away from the main topic or get too SPANISH-CENTRIC for Moopy but this would absolutely NOT be the case in the part of Spain I come from. Galicians and Portuguese are very intertwined in culture, history and language. So it's not that clear-cut.

Overall speaking the Spanish are too busy fighting AMONG THEMSELVES to extend that hatred outside their borders.
:D She’s from Barcelona. But also one of the most brutally honest and direct people I’ve ever met.

TEARS ARE FOR YOUR BUSSY, NOT YOUR EYES
team america vomit GIF

I thought the comments about the crying dancer were a joke, was anyone actually criticizing that when we were all losing our shit during the results? :D Seriously...

It's like they learned NOTHING from poor, dear Marius Bear.

I thought it was sweet how hysterical he got, for his beloved Chanel! He was stanning all over her just like we were!
I don’t know how anyone could NOT think it was sweet and instead sit there wanting to stab him, but I suppose therapeutic intervention is always an option :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom