Charli XCX - Crash

obsessed with the song too. it's very Break the Rules.

good god I like this! I Can finally stop pretending I like the Jax Jones song! Whew

good god I like this! I Can finally stop pretending I like the Jax Jones song! Whew
I love the Jax Jones song, even if it’s basic. I pretty much like all his songs

Out Out is reductive garbage. if I wanted to listen to Alors en Danse I wouldn't do it by way of JOEL CORRY.

I do like or love all the other max jax trax but a line must be drawn somewhere.

JAX JONES RATE (that nobody asked for)

1. All Day and Night
2. House Work
3. You Don't Know Me
4. Out Out
5. Jacques
6. Breathe
7. Instruction
8. Tequila
9. i miss u
10. This Is Real

I like them all

01. You Don't Know Me
02. Breathe
03. Instruction
04. House Work
05. Ring Ring
06. Play
07. Harder
08. Tequila

and there's ur tea.

NOW BACK TO CHARTI XCX.

I'm loving the GOOD ONES

Loving how she's ALSO pandering to the straights this time around.

That's right Chace, start streaming Charli cause she's so fit :disco:

I'm loving the GOOD ONES

Loving how she's ALSO pandering to the straights this time around.

That's right Chace, start streaming Charli cause she's so fit :disco:

Funnily enough this actual situation did happen over on Reddit, where for years r/charlixcx was operated and frequented entirely by straight men who just wanted to post sexy pics of her while the gays had to make one called r/xcxheads to actually talk about her music :D This eventually resulted in the gays doing a HOSTILE TAKEOVER so they now own BOTH :disco:

Funnily enough this actual situation did happen over on Reddit, where for years r/charlixcx was operated and frequented entirely by straight men who just wanted to post sexy pics of her while the gays had to make one called r/xcxheads to actually talk about her music :D This eventually resulted in the gays doing a HOSTILE TAKEOVER so they now own BOTH :disco:
I was always puzzled why it was r/xcxheads

Good Ones in at 44 this week :o for reference, 1999 entered at 72 and peaked at 13 eventually.

Reactions: COB
Good Ones in at 44 this week :o for reference, 1999 entered at 72 and peaked at 13 eventually.

There was a bit more initial fuss around this but by modern standards, it is not a bad start.

I still think it's ace but I find it impossible to support singles these days because I don't used any streaming services and there's nothing to buy. Does YouTube count?

I don't used any streaming services and there's nothing to buy. Does YouTube count?

If it's from her official channel it SURE DOES!

I find it fascinating how you don't use any paid streaming service. How do you COPE?

second single features... Christine & The Queens. and Caroline Polachek. :disco: @COB

the holy trifecta! ALL 3 of their collabs so far (Gone, Tears, La Vita Nuova) have been 11s.

omg! can't wait to watch this.

I actually don't think live performer is in the top 5 of charles' skillset and prob wouldn't be too keen on going to a show, but she does GIVE IT SOME ENERGY.

album is called CRASH, out March

0x5hNc5.jpg

serving Cronenberg. the vinyl will be a must-buy.

producers/guest artists include

Ariel Rechtshaid
Oneohtrixpointnever
Rina
Ian Kirkpatrick (Don't Start Now)
Lotus iv
a.g.

:o

sad to see that the Tove Lo tracks possibly didn't make it though, they wrote together extensively this summer

• Love
They might have just written tho'. Also, they may have been writing for Tove's next album...

I hope that's not the cover. She is going to get all sorts of shit for that.

Queen rankings:

1. CHARLI
2. How I'm Feeling Now
(Pop 2)
(No. 1 Angel)

3. True Romance
4. Sucker

This is a hard one! I'll say...

(0. Vroom Vroom EP)
1. Pop 2
2. Number 1 Angel
3. Charli
4. how i'm feeling now
5. True Romance
6. Sucker

...With the caveat that all of these are AMAZING and a low placement doesn't mean I dislike any of them :tongueout:

1. Pop 2
2. Number one angel
3. Vroom Vroom
4. CHARLI
5. True Romance
6. How I’m Feeling Now

I think Next Level Charli is my favorite song of hers now. It’s just so exhilarating

1 - Pop 2
(1.5 - Vroom Vroom)
2 - Charli
3 - Number One Angel
4 - True Romance
5 - How I'm Feeling Now
6 - Sucker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom