CHVRCHES - Screen Violence (New Album) + Singles

3 additional songs is fine if you release it at the time but not 2 months later after everyone's spent their money.
Anyway, I see this seems to be digital only so I'll shut up.

I still haven't given this album a fair shake but the 3 new tracks are all good, and for me "Screaming" is the best song of the whole campaign. Loving it

This has stealthily become one of my favourite "new" bands (I know they're not new and they've been around for nearly a decade but I stopped listening to current music circa 2005 so they will always be a new band to me).

Love their first two albums, then kind of forgot they released another one, but listening to Screen Violence and it's FUCKING INCREDIBLE. Agree that He Said She Said does NOT represent the rest of the record AT ALL. The end run from Final Girl to Better if You Don't is astonishingly good.

Also I'm going to add the cover image for the record because I know it's all online and no one gives a shit about covers any more but it's all shades of :disco:

100000x100000-999.jpeg

Nightmares is MY FAVOURITE SONG OF THE YEAR.

She sounds incredible in it and it's so sad and bleak and terrifying.

Also I'm going to add the cover image for the record because I know it's all online and no one gives a shit about covers any more but it's all shades of :disco:

100000x100000-999.jpeg
Still their best album but in my red wine mood I've gone to The Bones Of WHAT You Believe after The Cranberries and I'm feeling it

Final Girl really should have been a single and I wish those excellent bonus tracks were on the album proper.

How Not to Drown also remains immense.
One of the best songs (not just POP songs but any song by ANYONE) from the last ten yeas.
Prove me wrong.
Actually we need a thread for this Classic Song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom