Corinne Bailey Ray - Black Rainbows

POP!

Let the light in
her first album since 2016. Haven't ventured into her catalog much beyond The Sea, which remains underrated.

Out Sept 15th

SO happy and excited to announce the release of my new project, BLACK RAINBOWS. This is an album that is extremely special to me, as it is inspired by the objects and artworks collected by @theastergates at the Stony Island Arts Bank in Chicago. This project includes a collection of 10 songs, an accompanying hardcover book, "Reflections/Refractions at The Stony Island Arts Bank”, containing images shot by world renowned photographer @kotobolofo, plus live performances, lectures and exhibitions throughout the Black Rainbows Tour that will take place this Fall. Select UK, US and EU dates will go on sale this Friday, with more to be announced soon. Please note that the shows will be a Special Exclusive Performance of the New Album.

The first release from the album, “New York Transit Queen”, is available on all streaming platforms now. You can find the trailer for the official video at the link in my bio, with the full video dropping soon!!

Go to corinnebaileyrae.com for all information about the album, book, tour. Can’t wait to see you all. I feel like all my dreams are coming true and I’m so grateful. xx

20000000214436_1200x.jpg

TRACKLIST

1. A Spell, A Prayer
2. Black Rainbows
3. Erasure
4. Earthlings
5. Red Horse
6. New York Transit Queen
7. He Will Follow You With His Eyes
8. Put It Down
9. Peach Velvet Sky
10. Before The Throne of The Invisible God

Please note that the shows will be a Special Exclusive Performance of the New Album.

Does this mean, don't come to my show and DEMAND the Hit(s) ?

I’ve just listened to the single on Spotify and to say it’s a shift in direction is an UNDERSTATEMENT :D

This single came on this morning on my spotify and I had to stop to actively turn it off, and I listen through any old shit. What a bloody racket! :oi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom