Coronavirus

Are you worried about contracting coronavirus?

• Yes, I am absolutely terrified

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Yes, I am slightly concerned

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • I am neither concerned or unconcerned

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • No, I am slightly unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • No, I am totally unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Bring back the old poll

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Charlotte Awbrey tits out doing the Macarena

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I believe VoR is evil

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters
Oh, being more cautious over Christmas than I thought he would be.

That's concerning.
I genuinely think there could be thousands of deaths per day and people will still break any rules in place over this Christmas.

I'd be amazed if I see any significant difference in mask compliance on the bus on Monday.

I really can't see people going back to wearing masks in places where they've already been done away with for months :(
I think they should go tough on the messaging. Draw the link between wearing them meaning that Christmas might not be cancelled. There needs to be a carrot/stick approach

Reactions: COB
TBH I see it slightly differently and see calling him Boris as delegitimising his position as PM (a good thing)

What do we actually know about this variant? Its more transmissible right? Are the symptoms worse? Didnt the spanish flu mutate its self to death by becoming more transmissible but essentially a shit version?

I've read somewhere that it's supposedly milder in symptoms but more contagious. They weren't referencing any source though, could be just rumours.
I guess the dream is a variant that does very little harm but is highly contagious and can elbow all of the more dangerous strains out of the way.

They won’t really begin know for another few weeks when they can observe the impact it has on hospitalisations, will they? In which short term changes with the possibility of extension seems like the right call. It’s just whether it’s too late to really mandate face masks in the UK after people have moved on.

(Gal)
I always look forward to her take on things. She's relentlessly optimistic so I take with some amount of salt BUT much more qualified than most to speak on the subject and for the most part has been correct about ignoring media hysteria.

Also, told ya furries were neat ;)

39F24C83-95AA-4953-82EA-BFBEE84D03E2.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom