Coronavirus

Are you worried about contracting coronavirus?

• Yes, I am absolutely terrified

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Yes, I am slightly concerned

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • I am neither concerned or unconcerned

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • No, I am slightly unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • No, I am totally unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Bring back the old poll

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Charlotte Awbrey tits out doing the Macarena

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I believe VoR is evil

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters
Maybe you've had it and were asymptomatic though? Little Kylie literally had no symptoms, we only tested him as Dannii had it

I suppose it's possible. Feels unlikely, as there's no reason I would have caught it in the early days and I've been regularly testing since.

Still never had it.

Might donate my body to medical science.
This is also technically me although i’ve had my closest brush yet after visiting my friend and her bf in Spain and finding out on the day i’m leaving (also the start of a much-needed full week off which includes a trip to see my parents) that the bf has it.

This follows my flatmate testing positive four days before my flight on the Friday.

Very much not enjoying this return to ducking and diving it. Two out of my last three visits to my parents have involved someone i’ve been in close contact with testing positive very shortly beforehand and i’m just fucking fed up of it.

My parents told me to come anyway. I’m masking up in the same room as them and they both had it very recently so hopefully that counts for something.

I do hope the government consider including purchasable covid boosters as an option alongside flu vaccines as i’d have another in a heartbeat. I fear Christmas is going to be a total shitshow once again.

13 staff members off with it. No air conditioning in this heat is probably contributing. :zombie:

FFS CHINA

Honestly this is all very suspicious. Why so many diseases all of a sudden, Monkeypox suddenly becoming much more transmissible etc?

Thing is, unless they have some magic cure to all these things that they're keeping to themselves, surely any attempt to weaken the West or whatever will damage them too

This is going to sound way out there but maybe China isn’t deliberately starting pandemics because, I don’t know, communism?

Tbh don’t even care if they are, it’s not like the US are a very good superpower

FFS CHINA

Honestly this is all very suspicious. Why so many diseases all of a sudden, Monkeypox suddenly becoming much more transmissible etc?

Thing is, unless they have some magic cure to all these things that they're keeping to themselves, surely any attempt to weaken the West or whatever will damage them too
Well maybe they have, but can you honestly say you’ve never made a mistake? x

This is going to sound way out there but maybe China isn’t deliberately starting pandemics because, I don’t know, communism?

Tbh don’t even care if they are, it’s not like the US are a very good superpower

It's like Karl Marx said: "sickening!"

Zoonotic diseases (animal to human diseases) are expected to become more frequent because of animal habitat loss and climate change.

Not to mention a host of other awful diseases that will be released when the permafrost begins to melt.

Does Moopy have A BUNKER?

Should we start A DOOMSDAY FORUM?

Ok I had a sore throat all yesterday but I guessed it was from karaoke, but I had a rough night last night, I woke up too cold (unusual) a few times, and now my temperature is 37.2, when normally it’s 36.5ish. That’s not right in itself but I was normal last night.

Is this happening??

Ok I had a sore throat all yesterday but I guessed it was from karaoke, but I had a rough night last night, I woke up too cold (unusual) a few times, and now my temperature is 37.2, when normally it’s 36.5ish. That’s not right in itself but I was normal last night.

Is this happening??
It’s normal unless it goes above 37.5c bbz

It’s normal unless it goes above 37.5c bbz

I should also say that here the thermometers go under your armpit - is that the same? I guess an internal one would be hotter?

I took the day off, Doctor can’t fit me in until 17.15 but he said I should go there, when usually I think they send them to a test centre. It’s staying at 37.7 at the moment, I feel tingly and the headache is still there.

Also I was watching Bake Off season 1 for the first time, just finished it last night, which gave me a nice GBBO fever dream

I got home from work yesterday and Mr L had taken to bed and convinced himself he had it - very feverish, headache, joint pain. Did a test, thankfully negative.

I went to bed just before midnight feeling fine, but woke up at about 2am feeling exactly as he had described a few hours before. I've done a test this morning which is also negative.

On my way to work now but feeling really quite shitty indeed. If I carry on feeling like this I think I'll probably finish midday.

ginger-minj-drag-queen.gif

:(

I wonder if the tests aren’t picking something up under a new strain?
When I had it in May, the first test I did was negative, so I'm cautious.

I've just spoken with Mr L though and he says he's feeling about 50% better than he did yesterday evening, so perhaps it's just another 24 hour type virus. Unless I feel a lot better tonight I'll do another test later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom