Coronavirus

Are you worried about contracting coronavirus?

• Yes, I am absolutely terrified

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Yes, I am slightly concerned

Votes: 35 45.5%
  • I am neither concerned or unconcerned

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • No, I am slightly unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • No, I am totally unconcerned

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Bring back the old poll

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Charlotte Awbrey tits out doing the Macarena

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I believe VoR is evil

Votes: 11 14.3%

• Total voters
Some people are now only testing positive a week after symptoms, when they’re actually feeling better

Not sure what the fucking point of that is, but this is one stealth motherfucker

How fast can you pass it on?

I had my sore throat on Monday, which turned into a fever the same night in bed. I met my friend on Monday evening, and he got a fever within 24 hours, which he’s just discovered is Coronavirus.

I feel really bad about it, but I couldn’t help but wonder… doesn’t it usually take longer?

How fast can you pass it on?

I had my sore throat on Monday, which turned into a fever the same night in bed. I met my friend on Monday evening, and he got a fever within 24 hours, which he’s just discovered is Coronavirus.

I feel really bad about it, but I couldn’t help but wonder… doesn’t it usually take longer?
As long as you have it you can pass it on, there's no waiting period

I think the incubation period currently is about 48 hours for the most common strains

I’ve been in close contact with several people who’ve had it in the past weeks and avoided it, it seems entirely random when it strikes to be honest.

Has anyone had their booster yet? I've got mine booked for tomorrow. I met with a few friends today, two of whom have had it in the last week, and both said the side effects were the worst so far...

And yes I had my worst side effects so far (although still not that bad and didn't even need paracetamol). Must be as it's Moderna this time and not Pfizer.

Will I get another one? Is everyone getting a booster or just those in a certain line of work and vulnerable?

Will I get another one? Is everyone getting a booster or just those in a certain line of work and vulnerable?
At the minute I think it's only on age (65), vulnerable or NHS/social care workers, but I assume it will be opened more widely.

I've a work thing I'd quite like to get out of on Wednesday, so if I AM going to have an incapacitating reaction, it wouldn't be the worst time for it.

I had mine last week and I was exhausted the next day, which was probably the worst side effects I’ve had of any of mine so far.

Is this bitch still alive?

I just booked my 4th shot for next week now that we have the good shit (Bivalent)

Parents had the booster, mum shrugged it off but she'd just had something suspiciously covid-like. Dad was knocked for six, definitely the worst he's had with the full list of the "1 in 10" symptoms like aches, fatigue, shivers, headache, loss of appetite etc etc. Sounded honestly worse than the Omicron infection we all got in April which makes you wonder the point, but I guess it's prevention of long covid.

• Care
Reactions: COB
I booked the new booster for tomorrow. It'll be my 4th shot. My parents have both had 5 now

Yes, this will be my fourth. I'm not sure if I missed one or not. Feels like AGES since my last one. Think it must be about a year since my last one.

My 3rd was November 2021. The 4th was only for people who are 65+ or immunocompromised (here at least). The new one seems to be open for anyone 18+

Actually I've just gone through my text message confirmations. My last one was almost exactly a year ago - September 28th last year.

I have NO Idea if I'll get called for one. I assumed by now they would have a combo one with the flu jab but I guess that's still in trials. I get the flu jab because asthma but they took asthma off the vulnerable list for covid ages ago so I guess I just wait for gen pop now.

Omg has SLOPPY TOP DC never got it :shock:
FA9696CB-9A8A-4FE1-8872-5E6036A41935.gif

I got my letter for my 4th, the day after I got Covid :bruised: but it’s preemptive, its not generally available yet

I had my 4th about 10 hours ago, and the flu one at the same time.

Feeling a bit shitty now, so I've just popped a couple of paracetamol and have gone to bed to hopefully sleep it off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom