Crap things you watched because the lead was hot

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
As revealed earlier, I watched all 3(?) seasons of Roswell for this reason.

5 seasons of Supernatural
Most of Smallville
Kyle XY

This kind of doesn't answer the question, because it wasn't a crap thing, but the first time I watched Desperate Housewives, I was mostly watching for the teenage neighbor Gabrielle was having an affair with

1626057426348.png

This kind of doesn't answer the question, because it wasn't a crap thing, but the first time I watched Desperate Housewives, I was mostly watching for the teenage neighbor Gabrielle was having an affair with

View attachment 3356
I’m actually currently rewatching that season and looking for other things he’s been in. :eyes:

• Love
Reactions: RJN
I can’t believe that thing ran for 15 fucking seasons.

15?!
But if you had told me they were going to do something sexy together but I had to watch the whole thing to unlock it…
Yes I know their characters are brothers but they aren’t really :)

John Tucker Must Die! I definitely watched that at the time but completely forgot about it. I associate it with She’s The Man (which I feel may not have aged well)

In March 2006, Metcalfe began a relationship with singer Nadine Coyle of English-Irish girl group Girls Aloud, after meeting in Sydney, Australia. In April 2008 they broke up.[33]

I did NOT know this

15?!
But if you had told me they were going to do something sexy together but I had to watch the whole thing to unlock it…
Yes I know their characters are brothers but they aren’t really :)
Google tells me the series finale was less than a year ago in November 2020.:shock: I imagine they’re both quite the dads/zads now. I never really cared for either though.

Did I watch Prison Break for Wentworth Miller's beautiful jawline or the gripping and exciting storylines?
tenor.gif

Oh 100% that What/If thing on Netflix with admitted spousal abuser Blake Jenner (though I didn’t know that at the time)

A61FEBD9-7FA8-4242-A544-C75489C139B5.jpeg

Suburgatory wasn't crap, but it wasn't all that either, and I religiously watched it for the lead's hot himbo/jock adopted brother.

20449318.jpg

I mean

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom