Diddy's Asian Persuasion III - Sunday May 23 13.00 BST

Diddy

愛してるって 言わなきゃ殺す
Konnichiwa Bitches, this is the THREEQUEL!

To get over the madness and confusion of Eurovision, why not escape the continent entirely?? You can all share my capsule hotel bedroom!

I'm taking advantage of your weakened, hungover states again for the next part of the oriental THRILLOGY we call Asian Persuasion.

There will be blasts from the ASFM past, fodder for the otaku nerds, and maybe ... wind!

@COB @ZenGiraffe @Tisch @Iguana @ButterTart @Beverley @Mats @Lucille I'm waiting for you all!

SPOTIFY - Missing GOT7 though, sorry

Dog Reaction GIF
Happy Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Last edited:
Alas I can't think of anything worse the morning AFTER Eurovision! Hope it's a fabulous HIT though.

I went through a moment of OH GOD WHY AM I DOING THIS ITS AWFUL AND NOBODY CARES AND I SHOULD JUST DIE

But i had a walk and an icecream, and I got the playlist sorted and it’s all ready. Back to excited!!

Happy Utada Hikaru GIF

Reactions: COB
BTW anyone who attends this usually - Do you actually read the descriptions I write for this, or should I save my time?

edit: This wasn't supposed to sound PASS-AG :D just a regular question

Last edited:
I like the blurbz but don't do them if it's too much! You could just give us the hot factoids as we chat 🤩

I may or may not be playing my trusty anime theme songs playlist to get in the spirit :disco:

OMG only half an hour, do I have time to have a shower AND make my special sandwich?!

If this project can get through to only one person, then ... it will have been a big waste of time :evil: (except for dear @COB )

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
I have pulled myself away from a Japanese miserablist video game for this. Will there be any songs about the death of humanity and hope itself today?

PART 1 - GEEK BOPS

1 Gen Hoshino - Create
King of geek pop Gen Hoshino makes his 2nd appearance with this tie-in to the new Nintendo World at Universal Studios Japan, mixing his brand of breezy city pop with 8-bit easter eggs. So fucking cute too, he just got engaged to a GIRL though :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom