Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Alot has been said about Disney and their lack of LGBTQ+ representation. Now they sort of, answer their critics whilst throwing a tonne of environmental messages at us too.

It's just Climate Change Metaphor: The Movie really, or an updated version of the French 80s TV show "Once Upon a Time... Life". I saw it yesterday in an empty screening back to back with a full screening of Matilda. I've wondered if the short time between cinema and making it to Disney+ might be a factor with a few of their recent offerings, but since Matilda will be on Netflix at Christmas that doesn't quite explain it.

It's just Climate Change Metaphor: The Movie really, or an updated version of the French 80s TV show "Once Upon a Time... Life". I saw it yesterday in an empty screening back to back with a full screening of Matilda. I've wondered if the short time between cinema and making it to Disney+ might be a factor with a few of their recent offerings, but since Matilda will be on Netflix at Christmas that doesn't quite explain it.
Mine was the same. Packed for Matilda, empty for this. Matilda is only on Netflix everywhere except the UK at Christmas. We have to wait until next summer!

It also had very little promo. I hadn’t realize it was coming out last week until I saw the cinema listings.

I enjoyed it despite the obvious signposted messages and the overall rushed feeling throughout. Any recent Disney film is forever going to be in the shadow of Encanto or Coco and this just doesn't live up.

Regardless of representation and inclusion, this looks shit; why not try inclusion on a better movie for starters

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom