Drag Race Controversy & Drama Thread

So after Maddy's ridiculous Pit Stop look, none other than DAX EXCLAMATION POINT came for her about her look and for being straight.

1000007597.jpg

1000007596.jpg

I mean, if you are fine with AFAB Queens (and you should be) then you should also be fine with Straights. It's really not the exclusive preserve of Gay Men.

Also, Dax Interrobang should really take the hint from all the various queens that have went on Maddy's YouTube show, which is my favourite Drag Interview show going.

Maddy has become a star. It makes sense that less successful, interesting, famous queens would try to come for her.

I've stopped watching Drag Race, but I do occasionally watch Pit Stop. That wig!

I never thought Maddy was overly blessed in the charisma department on the show. Has she developed some off of it?

Maddy is a really talented interviewer. And her humor is great too.

She even exchanged diss tracks with Bob (in good fun of course) and came out the winner.

I haven’t watched drag race for a year or two but I really like Maddy. I agree she’s a talented interviewer and has great timing.

I should probably start watching it again but it kinda started to burn out for me…

Is it worth getting back into?

I haven’t watched drag race for a year or two but I really like Maddy. I agree she’s a talented interviewer and has great timing.

I should probably start watching it again but it kinda started to burn out for me…

Is it worth getting back into?
YES! I would personally love more people in the episode threads.

YES! I would personally love more people in the episode threads.
Leave it with me ❤️

I’m a long time fan, it just… got a bit much? So many different seasons and I kinda lost interest, but I was solid with it from around 2013 until probably 2022 I’d say!

I’ll get back on track.

Megami is getting a bit of a dragging for this. I must admit I chuckled.

What were the words? I couldn't hear anything.

Edit: Oh. The bus stop scene lol she was wrong for that

It IS insensitive, but it's not like it hasn't been played out for laughs on All Stars before.

I'd have thought anything that puts Roxxxy back in the public consciousness ahead of her next All Stars stint is probably useful for her anyway.

It IS insensitive, but it's not like it hasn't been played out for laughs on All Stars before.

I'd have thought anything that puts Roxxxy back in the public consciousness ahead of her next All Stars stint is probably useful for her anyway.
Though responding to it probably means even more publicity.

It is a bit of a weak go at comedy but yes, I'd probably have laughed.

Jan and Olivia Lux did a collaboration with Starbucks and Shea Coulee tried to clock them for it? She's since deleted the tweet.

1000008162.jpg

1000008160.jpg

I can't read all that. What's the gist of Starbucks and being Zionists?
Basically there is no real connection between Starbucks and Israel or Palestine or the conflict. It was just that the Starbucks worker's union had posted a pro-Palestine tweet that made people associate Starbucks with the I-P War.

Shea can definitely be morally outspoken. But maybe she regrets this, I dunno. The comments on Reddit have been kinda critical I think.

Not that I really know who most of these queens are, but it’s really fascinating how far down the rabbit holes some of them will go on social media to start/stir/respond to any drama

Surely most people don’t really give a fuck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom