Drag Race Controversy & Drama Thread

Jiggly V. Venus

41EFB910-A9BE-4834-9806-3FD23D1B28D6.jpeg

F401BDAA-A9F6-4113-826A-1B939E4F11C6.jpeg

BC96EF42-5D55-4398-95D8-90940E11149C.jpeg

168AAE9D-73DA-4726-BB00-861EF22411CE.jpeg

BTW has Gia been cancelled by WoW? Just put on the Best of All Stars 4, they’ve been doing each series each week, and Miss Gina Gum has been ERASED! They show the entrances for every entrant, but not this time.

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
Why hasn't this show been sued by a collective bunch of former contestants having their images manipulated so much? I know it's TV, but this show is at the bottom of the barrel at times.

The contract covers all that off, they’ve all agreed to it

In Drag Race adjacent drama, T*drick is getting annihilated over this

• Wow
Reactions: COB
I've read that Todrick quote several times and I don't even understand what he was TRYING to say...

Imagine just straight up telling people to like you - and saying it like THAT :basil::octy:

I must be really dumb or something because I read that a couple of times now and don’t get what’s so problematic acbout it. He means they’ve managed to keep them divided, so instead of internal fighting, they need to uplift each other. No?

I just looked what scandal he was responding to and it's because of his dancers all being muscle gays and not suitably racially diverse.

I feel like people are asking a lot from someone who makes music for circuit parties.

Going back to Todrick for a second as I missed those posts above, I think the main controversy with him is that there have been consistent accounts of him not paying people who do work for him (such as backing dancers etc) and the thing about his racially insensitive comments was a footnote to all that. He also did a Kickstarter for some project years ago that ended up not happening and either didn't refund backers or was extremely slow in doing so... he's a grifter, basically.

I still root for Lucian (if not for his actual root). Sure, he said something iffy about the B52s, but I'd love to see him back to his best.

Lucian Piane’s Instagram story is grim. He’s staggering around screaming at strangers and shouting “where’s my Mom” :(

So the latest with Tamisha is that she is denying that she's behind this Reddit account which is a vocal supporter of hers

For example this comment on a formula1 reddit (wrong Drag Race? 🥴 )

ls1uabpe30p71.jpg

Anyway now there's someone claiming to be this person and they've made this video but you can hear someone who sounds a lot like Tamisha directing them in the background 🥴 ("ok very good" at 1:38)

🥴

So the latest with Tamisha is that she is denying that she's behind this Reddit account which is a vocal supporter of hers

For example this comment on a formula1 reddit (wrong Drag Race? 🥴 )

ls1uabpe30p71.jpg

Anyway now there's someone claiming to be this person and they've made this video but you can hear someone who sounds a lot like Tamisha directing them in the background 🥴 ("ok very good" at 1:38)

🥴

Well this is both the best and the most tragic thing ever.

I am totally doing a Reddit deep dive later.

Reddit megathread with VARIOUS BITS AND BOBS from the Iman dynasty

The Alaska Star YouTube video has now commented “Hope everyone listens patiently” under the video, which as many have pointed out, spells out “help” when you take the first letter of each word. :D :o

It is really sad and upsetting that all this is happening strictly because she is a BLACK queen and a BLACK entertainer. :(

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: GNL
I love when the queens get found out on Reddit (the u/SheDevilByNight aka Trinity the Tuck saga is high camp) :basil:

• Love
I don't even think Tamisha Iman is particularly deranged or mentally unwell, I think she's just a VERY PROUD drag queen elder that has little understanding of how the internet or technology work in 2021 :basil:

But I mean why start a STREAMING service, if you don’t know how to use the internet and charge people money for it. At a certain point the empathy well runs dry.

She’s now launching a radio network and a podcast.

But I mean why start a STREAMING service, if you don’t know how to use the internet and charge people money for it. At a certain point the empathy well runs dry.

She’s now launching a radio network and a podcast.

I didn't say that I had any empathy for her, just that she's very clearly technologically inept :basil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom