Drag Race España chat lounge

Yes, what a finale and what a winner :disco: Love how the final challenge was basically the All Stars 3 finale but MORE, and I enjoyed the camp of Supremme singing from her portraits in the work room :D

Reactions: VoR
The contrast between Sharonne's vocal ability and everybody elses really tickled me as well... :D

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
When the eliminated queens were doing their runway walk, I was secretly hoping Samantha Ballentines would suddenly rip her wig and most of her clothes off - you know, for old times' sake :tongueout:

The song from the finale was brought to you by the same team as this ASFM classic:

• Love
Reactions: COB
I've just seen that there's a Spanish version of We're Here coming next month - Reinas al rescate starring Sharonne, Estrella Xtravaganza, Pupi Poisson and Supremme de Luxe :disco:

Hoping this is available on WOW+, or the secret Spanish black market if not :eyes:

6bz0s0eej0la1.jpg

Did anybody WATCH the premiere??
The cast is giving me widely competent, but no obvious stand out in the same way the previous two seasons have - which is GREAT as the previous two winners were so obvious, but also meant the standard of drag was a little unexciting for me :D

The obvious LIGHTNING BOLT for me was Pakita, who seems the most likely winner at this point. I'm also suspicious however of Pitita getting so much screen-time, I'm assuming she wil be a big player in the season also. Also here for Clover Bish, but she was giving me GOOD but not EXCEPTIONAL as much as I loved her entrance outfit.

Also obsessed with the obviously rotten KELLY ROLLER? :disco: The way she walked in and I had some sort of VISCERAL DISLIKE to her, then all the queens started slagging her off to HIGH HEAVEN in the confessionals :disco:

Watching the second episode, and really I have zero tolerance towards people who are bad in geography. These queens should be sent to prison for that.

Pitita and Pakita are the two big stand outs for me. One is very charming and a bit intriguing, the other looks stunning I can’t stop looking at her. I hope they go far in the competition.

What a fun fabulous episode

The maxi challenge was a bit rubbish but all that Eurovision geekiness in one episode 😍

There were a couple of interesting queens but for the rest it followed the same format and storylines that we, by now, know by heart.

Most of all the episodes would have beniftted more by being at least half an hour shorter. These international editions of DR really don’t seem to know how to edit.

They also seem to think we can't get enough sob stories :confused:. Got no compassion left for more oppressed gays à l'étranger.

They ran out of sexually themed sob stories by the end of the season and had to resort to professionally themed ditto by bringing in CLEANERS. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nobel gesture, and nice to see it from their perspective but the way it was exploited was ridiculous.

Hola Zorras. All Stars starts tonight, in case anyone is interested. I'm a bit saturated with DR at the moment but I might give this a go. 🤷‍♂️

Started on All Stars

An all round great talent show from everyone (though Spain rarely lets us down)

Very strong bunch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom