Drag Race España chat lounge

Deserved winner, I had no idea who the woman was but she made so much sense.
She's one of the most (un)popular politicians here, president of the Community of Madrid, from the conservative party, and constantly TT for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited:
And yeah, I also think they all did really well in the runway this week. God knows how they subtitle this, it has to be so hard, you're gonna miss half of the jokes. That Puppi HOT REVEAL was everything, she became Rappel, that is our Mystic Meg.

14991712538112.jpg

It is unacceptable that Pupi won looking the way she looks. It was offensive how bad she looked.

Also this challenge proves that all acting challenges are bad regardless of the country.

Yeah I didn't watch it but it was very popular here back in the day. The blonde judge became famous thanks to that series. Btw someone tell @COB the singer from Fangoria was the guest judge this week as he requested. Well I just did.

• Love
Reactions: COB
Btw in the preview for next episode, the bearded guy is the star of a popular tv series here, Paquita Salas. After watching DR España you might think we are all nuts here, and you're absolutely correct.

OMG the drama :D I want to believe they're just making good tv, I can't believe these things, it's ridiculous!

I love this season. What a bunch of over the top dramatic bitches.

But they were also all acceptably funny. I thought Dovima despite her missteps was stronger than Pupi (but then I haven’t liked a thing Pupi has done and the idea that she’s gonna do a makeover next week fills me with terror).

Carmen Faralla for the win.

Pupi was such a letdown this week, specially because she's been around forever and she should have walked this challenge.

And yeah, I also think they all did really well in the runway this week. God knows how they subtitle this, it has to be so hard, you're gonna miss half of the jokes. That Puppi HOT REVEAL was everything, she became Rappel, that is our Mystic Meg.

14991712538112.jpg
I have to bring this man back because he was on tv today saying he shared a flat with Raffaella Carrá for months and they were pretty much SISTERS, I hope he made it all up :D :disco:

Reactions: COB
I love this season, but I’m glad Dovima is gone. She was cute but basically a really terrible person.

I think she took way too far the "I'll play the villain role to make good tv" more than being a terrible person.

Yeah, Pupi’s BAGGY JUMPER look was the absolute worst thing I’ve ever seen on any version of this franchise :D:manson:

And honestly, what a treat Carmen is to watch on the runway. My eyes don’t deserve her.

Love this series so much

@Alla what’s that thing they say at the end instead of “if you can’t love yourself…”? Is it a SUPREMME LYRIC or something?

And honestly, what a treat Carmen is to watch on the runway. My eyes don’t deserve her.

Love this series so much

@Alla what’s that thing they say at the end instead of “if you can’t love yourself…”? Is it a SUPREMME LYRIC or something?
It's the lyrics from a Gay Anthem here, by no other than Alaska (of ASFM fame)

Who cares about what I do?
Who cares about what I say?
That's how I am, and I'll keep on like that, I'll never change

Yeah this is definitely Carmen’s. I’m excited to see what she’ll do after, she will slay the international version.

Obvious winner but very glad

They were probably my least favourite in the final but deserved it based on all the other episodes

Loved all the returning queens looks

Great season and a quality top three

Also really loved how the panel felt like an actual family, they’re all lovely judges!

Well deserved winner even though my favourite is Sagittaria (whom I seem share both star sign and real name with).

A great season overall. I really enjoyed watching them. Loved Supreme as well, he seems so nice.

The finale and reunion were both boring but the season overall was top notch. Deserved winner but she got a bad edit in the finale.

Would love to see their drag version of Gran Hotel (which is about the best show on Netflix ❤️ ).

Wow I’ve just FINALLY caught up on this INCREDIBLE INCREDIBLE season. What a cast! I rank it alongside the likes of All Stars 2 as a classic season.
Almost every single week there was some sort of DRAMATIC TWIST around elimination that I didn’t see coming as I was watching it totally blind.

Carmen
is an AMAZING AMAZING winner. Possibly the best winner Drag Race has EVER SEEN in regards to being a well-rounded queen. I was SHOCKED that she was competing and Supremme was hosting as
Carmen
upstaged her every single week! The whole season was basically an extended coronation :D
And that final 3 lipsync with the wet wig reveal was drag PERFECTION. So simple but absolutely iconic.

I love the cast so much too! I’d actually say Killer Queen and Sagitteria were my least 2 favourites of the cast :D and I’d have happily booted them weeks 1&2 to see more of The Macarena and Drag Volcano who clearly both had more to show.

My ideal final three would have been Carmen, Hugáceo Crujiente (who was booted too soon!) and the incredible, iconic Arantxa Castilla La Mancha who was BURNING with raw talent, but clearly didn’t have anything approaching a budget to deliver drag looks. I really think Arantxa could win a season with elevated drag, she was like an Almodóvar character competing.

FINALLY I must comment on Dovima who I went from actively WANTING to be eliminated each week, and not understand why she kept staying, to loving her :D Her self-appointed role as villain was genius, and her self-appointed elimination even more so :D Her exit line of “see you in hell bitches” was amazing :D

Last edited:
Oh and I didn’t really get Pupi? I guessed she made more sense as a comedy character in Spanish? She just wasn’t very funny with English subtitles, whereas Carmen’s puppet mini-challenge was one of the funniest things I’ve seen ALL YEAR!

And Inti was also incredible, and would have possibly made top 3 had she stayed. It’s been a while since I watched it, but elements of how she left made me feel rather uncomfortable, and was definitely the shadow in an otherwise flawless season.

Is Supremme all that famous in Spain?
She was FINE cosplaying as the RuPaul role - and I generally liked the judging panel - but having her sat as head judge when Carmen looked 10,000 times better than her EVERY SINGLE WEEK was quite :D

i also notice Carmen has over double the IG followers Supremme does :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom