Drag Race Italia

I couldn't finish this but Enorma Jean should have been hosting the show, never mind competing. What an icon!

I’m sure that would have led to the whole thing being cancelled as she’s only one snide remark from calling everyone (including the production team) an asshole and a cunt.

• Love
Reactions: COB
I have more
  • The way Priscilla was saying “the final is in sight when there were still 7/8 queens left
  • “RUuURruuRruruuu RuPaul’s Drag Race”
  • Is Luqisha trying to be the world’s oldest twink, she’s always serving big Cutie of the evening energy 👀 idiot
  • Electra winning most of the mini-challenges so she now has a whole set of Horcruxes from Aster Jewels

Oh well I must say that while the makeover challenges are always a bit of a sham, this!! :D

The vampire dress!!!! Finally a MOMENT!
Ava looking like the corpse bridesmaid and Theresa May in 90 years
Luqisha had an easy job to find a family resemblance, if you can make a fucking mess on the runway every week, it’s not much of a stretch to make two :D

Oh and when I say I screamed when the guest gay judge said “I liked that you wore your mother’s wedding dress, even though it was horrible”

:D!

That was another moment, you could tell the other judges couldn’t help lauging but also weren’t too comfortable considering how well she handled previous critical comments. :D

That was another moment, you could tell the other judges couldn’t help lauging but also weren’t too comfortable considering how well she handled previous critical comments. :D

Vincenzo needs to be a permanent judge :D If he’s going to be as correct as he was while being a cutting bitch, it’s essenziale!

Ava so congenial leaving :D is she going to smack her bitch up now? Maybe back to working as the bartender in Shrek?

@Diddy you need to start watching the second season. I’m on epsiode three and shit has already hit the fan. :disco::D

And those of you who hate Ru’s fake hysterical laughter should see Chiara (the female judge). *cackles*

Hate that my name is associated to this mess with this thread!!

1667506035723.png

The roast episode was absolutely delightful! Is this the first time all queens do well in a roast? They all seemed like naturals. I wished they would’t send anyone home, really loved everyone that’s left, especially since the ghastly Gioffre left (this desverves a post of its own, but didn’t Gioffre turn out to be the worst queen of all DR queens? Hated his drag and his energy)

And Supreme as a co-host! :disco:

After stopping Season 1 half way through because it was unwatchable and then not even bothering with Season 2, I’m quite enjoying Season 3!

And I’m IN LOVE 🥰

IMG_0455.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom