BEEN THAT BITCH

Charity-Shop-Sue-Backyard-1-scaled.jpg

STILL THAT BITCH

images

WILL FOREVER BE THAT BITCH

Sue1.png

HATERS STAY MAD AND HAVE A NICE CUPPA AND A BICCIE

Charity-Shop-Sue-Bric-and-Brac-Rose-Lady-Di-by-Tom-Morley.jpg

I see I’m going to be on the right side of history for hating Charity Shop Sue. It’s DISMALLY unfunny. I tried and tried but it’s beyond bizarre to me how anyone could find it funny.
...ok?

Girls, let's settle this with a good fashioned anal romp and a series of leaked PMs.

I've never seen Charity Shop Sue either. I just don't like the fact that she looks like a Catherine Tate demo.

I just find Penelope and Sheena* coming in here all superior with their ACTUALLY QUITE CONDESCENDING pejorative remarks about people finding it funny a bit unnecessary

some.png

*mainly Penelope in fairness

I think we’re all in agreement that Charity Shop Sue is excellent, so why don’t we just consider the matter settled and look forward to the inevitable Charity Shop Ru challenge where they have to each assemble eleven looks from shit found in the bin behind the Air Ambulance shop?

I hope Veronica goes the way of Cynthia Lee Fontaine rather than Eureka O'Hara in terms of length of run of her second attempt.

Nothing on the insta for Krystal Versace, River Medway or Vanity Milan

All the other girls really brought it and here’s Veronica looking like she’s off for an interview at a provincial strip club.

Is it just me, or excitement for this season BIZARRELY LOW to say it premieres tonight? Did we even get a super trailer?

Obviously watching, but these queens have a TOUGH act to follow with the likes of Bimini, Tayce, Lawrence, A'Whora, Tia and GINNY. I'm sure they all know it too :side-eye:

I heard through the GAY GRAPEVINE that
Ru loses her shit at the cast in one episode as they turn in one of the WORST challenge performances EVER and she refuses to pick a challenge winner (or something similar)

I've seen quite a few billboards around here, but yes, it does feel a little underwhelming.

I think it's a combination of S2 only finishing 6 months ago, and the S2 girls being everywhere still (and I don't think that's just my echo chamber), amplified even more by the fact that the S1 girls couldn't fully capitalise on their run due to covid - not that I think there was as much appetite for them.

And I guess the fact that for the hardcore fans, since UK S2 finished we've had US 13 wrap up, All Stars 6, Spain S1 and Holland S2 and there hasn't been much opportunity for anticipation to build.

Last edited:
This is tonight :shock:

Season 2 airing during lockdown with a perfect cast after a 9 month hiatus obviously created a lot of HYPE which this can’t compete against, I’m sure once it starts airing interest will be PIQUED though but yes…

The rumour is this series is a MESS and was wrapped in under 2 weeks, and was a LIVING HELL for all involved.

I've seen a few ads around here, presumably to cash in on the huge star power of River Medway.

Pre first show insta followers (and change since cast reveal)

163k (+5k) Veronica Green
157k (+35k) Charity Kase
63.9k (+43.5k) Victoria Scone
53k (+18.5k) Ella Vaday
34.1k (+21.2k) Anubis
33.7k (+14.6k) Krystal Versace
23.3k (+14.1k) Chorizo May
23.1k (+13.9k) Scarlett Harlett
21k (+12.9k) Kitty Scott-Claus
20.6k (+13.5k) River Medway
20.6k (+14.3k) Vanity Milan
18.9k (+12.6k) Elektra Fence