Drag Race USA Season 14 - Queens RuVealed

I know tHere'S tOo mucH drAG raCe!1!! and all but I do actually quite miss the SLICKNESS of the American version considering all the international ones are various shades of BIT ROPEY (as lovely as some of them are in other ways)

Yeah the inclusion of a CISHET (Maddy Morphosis) has been pretty controversial, but I'm fine with it

The promo material looks a bit cheap, less fine with that

Digitalspy is reporting it's has a new home on Wow Presents Plus in the UK.

I hope they don’t pull that in Japan, and we keep getting full seasons and untucked… 5 months after premiere :)

I think the same thing happened with the last all stars season in that it originally wasn’t for Netflix but got announced it would be on there days before it launched. Hopefully same here as the Wow Presents Plus app is shit.

I thought I was fed up of Drag Race, but then FREAKED OUT (in the most minor way possible) when I realised there was no new Drag Race UK* to help PASS THE TIME UNTIL I DIE this week, so maybe on some level I am excited about this season :D

*I know there is DR Canada and Italy, but they aren't as easily ACCESSIBLE!

Instagram

35.5k Jorgeous
35k Kerri Colby
33.8k Kornbread Jeté
29.4k Daya Betty
29.3k Willow Pill
24.5k Bosco
21.8k Alyssa Hunter
19.3k Jasmine Kennedie
17.2k Lady Camden
17k Maddy Morphosis
13.1k DeJa Skye
13k Angeria Paris VanMicheals
11.9k June Jambalaya
10.7k Orion Story

Reactions: dUb
What terrible drag names. They look like they were all generated by a ropey bit of AI.

Attachments

• D7058EF6-C0F6-4FB8-BFD8-958D6F509BFE.png
    D7058EF6-C0F6-4FB8-BFD8-958D6F509BFE.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 77
Omg she is British, I refuse to believe anyone from Camden would wear that jumper.

That “I’m going to outshine everyone else” Queen was… hmm did they forget to do the face when they were smushing strawberry bootlaces in a corset?

Meet the Queens

Straight cis guy alert at 56:30

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom