Ed Asner DEAD

lolly

Rowena? From Kuwait?
At age 91. Probably best known for Lou Grant in the late 70s/early 80s, but working right until the end seemingly - I remember him most recently in Dead To Me season one. Seven time Emmy winner - a record as a performer.

Quite AGOG by the timing of this.

I’ve been involved in a DEATHPOOL for a number of years now which I got involved in through some girl I met in a pub.

How it works is everyone involved is randomly given 2 celebrities and pays £5 into a kitty every month. When a celeb dies the person who was assigned them wins the kitty.

On Tuesday I decided that this whole thing was QUITE GHOULISH, and informed the organiser I wouldn’t be taking part anymore.

As I’d already paid up for August I was told I’d still be able to claim the prize if any of my celebs died before the end of the month.

Of course ED was one of the two celebs I had on my list and it’s quite extraordinary he has passed in the one week window after me quitting the syndicate.

Long story short despite my BEST EFFORTS I have found myself profiting from this POOR MAN’S DEATH.

Nothing better than being able to be on your high horse about something while still getting paid

Nothing better than being able to be on your high horse about something while still getting paid

I mean it’s really WIN WIN for me morally. I got to announce on Tuesday I didn’t feel comfortable with the idea of the competition, whilst reluctantly claiming the cash prize on a TECHNICALITY.

Quite a legend, and the third Mary Tyler Moore Show cast member to die this year. Betty White is now the last surviving actor from the main cast

Last edited:

And from 2013

I met Ed Asner 15 years ago when he did a cameo for "More Tales." I told him then how much I appreciated his early advocacy of LGBT rights. He kissed me on the cheek and said "You're welcome." Yesterday, at Olympia's Walk of Fame ceremony in Hollywood, I introduced Asner to my husband Chris. "You've got good taste," he told me. Then he turned to Chris and said: "And I'd like to thank you for getting another senior citizen off the streets."

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB
Just cashed in £350 GUILT FREE! Girls shall I spend it on FLIGHTS, COCAINE, or WHORES?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom