Ed Sheeran - Bad Habits

RJN

lost all chats
Pronouns
he/him
I know this might be SACRILEGE, but I kind of really like Ed Sheeran's new single. It's best if you ignore who the singer is, and that it rips of Smalltown Boy

I haven't actually watched the video, so apologies if its scarring

This is upsettingly quite good, although the video is very cringe, so at least there's that.

Reactions: RJN
That video!

tenor.gif

Takes talent to make vampires UNSEXY.

this is some white rice underseasoned garbage. it's kinda hilarious how he just straight-up ran out of ideas about 5 years ago.

Oh thank god I didn’t have to be the one starting a thread about this. I agree, it’s actually not bad. I’ll enjoy it while I can before it gets ridiculously overplayed.

There’s embracing trends, celebrating trends, progressive trends, and then there’s Ed Sheeran, adding his featherlite soulless vocals to by-the-numbers radio friendly production that rips wholesale from better artists

it’ll be fucking massive

This song is fine, though obviously not special enough for how big it will be - and his voice does sound more thin than usual.

It is quite something that he considers this as to be an out there, mad tune. Presumably the drippiness will be out in full force for the rest of the album.

ok so, objectively is not a BAD SONG.

on the other hand, this shameless hit-chasing HACK seems to be about 8 years too late because this wouldn't sound out of a place in a playlist full of those anonymous beige DJs such as Robin Schulz, Felix Jaehn, and Mr. Probz. Seriously, listen to this shite followed by Prayer in C and Waves to see what I'm on about :shock: 🥴

Objectively that is a good song, but creatively it is shocking. I know it has already been said, but he’s just listened to After Hours, saw what a mega-smash it has been, and copied it (and yes, disappointingly it will be huge).

Also, does this make him a big pop girl now?

I've been KNOCKED down
This CRAZY town
Even been PUNCHED in the FACE in LA

'Paid my Dues' is so underrated

@mods

Could we change the thread title to:

HOT ANASTACIA CHAT and Ed Sheeran releases song

many thanks

Whilst I’m occasionally partial to Left Outside Alone and Stupid Little Things I much prefer a blast of Taylor Dayne who Anastacia is paying homage to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom