EUROVISION 2022 STATS SPECTACULAR - 12s 12s 12s ACROSS THE BOARD

Australia’s overall qualification is strong, and I think on balance they are a positive addition to the contest

The problem they have is getting Europe to pick up their phones, perhaps some of their songs have been more jury bait, but I always felt even Kate underperformed with the public and poor Jessica never deserved to come last on televotes :evil:

Tbh given the moment that was Sound Of Silence I think even Dami underperformed on the televote. If that had been sung as good by a mainland Europe contestant… would def have cleared all but Russia in the televote?

Australia will stay. They love it. They need to up their game though.

Australia will stay. They love it. They need to up their game though.

I guess it’s a sticky situation for the EBU, since Australia is only an associate member, if they gave them a green card it would be trickier to keep out other associate members who want in, like Kazakhstan and whatnot

All of Albania’s jury points came from a twelve from Greece :D:(

• Haha
Reactions: VoR
Can we have this topic merged into the hangover thread? Traditionally we always do it all in there and it makes it much EASIER to find it all in coming years

Can we have this topic merged into the hangover thread? Traditionally we always do it all in there and it makes it much EASIER to find it all in coming years

You think merging a thread called Eurovision Stats 2022 will make it easier to find Eurovision Stats 2022 when it’s merged with something else?

Reactions: D5K
I'm with Diddy on this; deep statistical analysis doesn't mix well with a hangover.

Pretty sure most years have separate threads??

YouTube views of Grand Final performances

13.98m Ukraine
9.99m Spain
5.82m UK
2.32m Moldova
1.97m Norway
1.96m Romania
1.77m Germany
1.71m Sweden
1.54m Italy
1.48m Serbia
1.47m Poland
1.40m France
0.88m Portugal
0.79m Netherlands
0.67m Finland
0.55m Azerbaijan
0.53m Greece
0.44m Australia
0.42m Estonia
0.34m Belgium
0.33m Switzerland
0.33m Armenia
0.29m Lithuania
0.25m Czech Republic
0.24m Iceland

Separately, I hadn't quite clocked Latvia only getting SIXTEEN POINTS from the televote and getting relatively saved by the juries :D

Honestly I HELD IN MY PISS at the PALA OLIMPICO to shout PUSSY at the start of the Latvian perf. I deserve a knighthood at the very least.

YouTube views of Grand Final performances

13.98m Ukraine
9.99m Spain
5.82m UK
2.32m Moldova
1.97m Norway
1.96m Romania
1.77m Germany
1.71m Sweden
1.54m Italy
1.48m Serbia
1.47m Poland