Eurovision 2024: Semi Final One - Who Will Qualify?

CHOOSE TEN

• Total voters
I've been told by optimistic but well-informed Serbia loons that there's almost enough of a televote for them to get over the line before she's even sung a note (I can't remember specifics but they went into quite a lot of detail like them being good for a handful of points from Sweden and the likes), so maybe the draw won't be too much of a hindrance.

They gave them a whooping one point in the semi last year :disco: That should be enough!

Are Ukraine likely to give Serbia good points? It's one of the most pro-Russian countries going!
Seems like a fair point, Ukraine were one of only five countries to give nothing to Konstrakta in the televote.

Serbia are the most disposable from the first half for me easily, it's just the fact that they've never come lower than 11th in a semi-final that has me reluctant to predict them out.

If the current odds are right and everything from the first half does somehow qualify, it would be deserved as the quality between first and second half in this semi is so unbalanced.

All that matters is Portugal qualifies, it must :( That draw is about the best chance it's gonna have in this semi and that luscious melody will be much needed in the final

I want Slovenia through but it'll be close. Not convinced on Ireland - I dont think following Lithuania is particularly great for it. I think any of Moldova/Azerbaijan/Australia might do it.

I don't think Serbia or Poland deserve it so I'll say OUT even if I'm not convinced

Bambie now COMFORTABLY in the 10 with the bookies at number 8 😈 and creeping up behind Poland at 7 😈😈

I have changed my votes. I think Serbia and Slovenia are in danger, girl. Serbia have a shit draw and it’s the least memorable song in the first half and I can’t see all that half qualifying. Slovenia is just a mess, and too artsy for its own good.

I think with the staging Ireland are gonna get votes even if it’s a pile of wank, and I’ve gone for Iceland as I just have a feeling that Hera will win some people over.

Azerbaijan, Moldova and Australia I think are no hopers. Moldova is obviously last.

Of the qualifiers I think Portugal are the one where it could go either way. I’m just not convinced it is memorable enough. The rest I think are pretty safe qualifiers.

I feel like Moldova, Iceland and Slovenia are all chanceless, and Serbia, Azerbaijan and Australia are fighting for the borderline slots. It wouldn’t surprise me if Cyprus ended up borderline too actually, vocals depending

After the first rehearsals I feel like Cyprus may not make the cut. I like the song, but both it and the staging tend to lean on the basic side. Everyone will probably agree that it was good, but I think most of the other acts have more to offer...

Feelings after rehearsals

Safe
Ukraine
Croatia

Likely
Luxembourg
Lithuania
Ireland
Finland
Poland

Borderline in
Cyprus