Eurovision 2024: Semi Two - Who Will Qualify?

CHOOSE TEN

• Total voters
I would like it to qualify but I don’t think it is certain by any means. I would love to see Norway miss out (just because their fans are loons) and could Belgium just get completely bypassed in a semi that also features Switzerland?

Updated thoughts after the first round of rehearsals.

Definite
Netherlands
Switzerland
Israel

Likely
Greece
Armenia
Belgium
Norway

Borderline In
Austria
Malta
Czechia

Borderline Out
San Marino (Could surprise though, performance looks really fun! I think one of SM or Czechia will just slip through - giving the edge to Czechia for having the hookier song)
Georgia (I think she has the weakest of the bops so she's going to have to really serve to drag it over the line)
Latvia (Sometimes these do go through - see Hungary 2016, but nothing about it looks exciting)
Estonia (Still think this is just fun4locals and will be totally upstaged by Netherlands)
Denmark (Why would you pick up the phone for this?)

Out
Albania (I know they have a good baseline in this semi, but crap draw, crap stage show and crap song. I just don't see it.)

Last edited:
Denmark (Why would you pick up the phone for this?)
Obviously because of that rousing chorus line where she sings "guess we built a castle out of SAND", subtly emphasized by the fact she'll be throwing handfuls of SAND while standing in front of SAND LED graphics, right before insisting on the "SAND! SA-A-AND" part.
One can never go too far as to ensure voters will remember a song title and pick up their landlines :oi:

I think Latvia, Albania, Georgia, San Marino and Czechia are out. The last NQ is up for grabs between Malta, Denmark and maybe Austria depending on her vocals. The rest are pretty safe.

I’d go for..

Netherlands
Switzerland
Greece
Armenia
Israel
Norway
Belgium
Austria
Malta
Georgia
————————