Eurovision Song Celebration 2020 - Part One - Streaming live Tonight 8 p.m.

Whatever this is, I hope it's not too cheap :side-eye:
I'm imagining just watching through a YouTube playlist in a new order. I guess there must be a bit more to it than that though.

I'd love if it they gave a hint at the staging concepts that were submitted to the EBU, but I guess delegations would want to keep them secret to re-use in future.

Whatever this is, I hope it's not too cheap :side-eye:

I bet it’ll be really GLOSSY AND EXPENSIVE featuring ONE MINUTE of each song, lots of FUN CHAT, amazing FAN VIDEOS and representatives from the Dutch TV station being SICK IN OUR FACES :disco:

No wonder we’ve all been at each other like savage hogs ever since this was cancelled. Where else are we supposed to channel our sadness? :(:(:(

Today was supposed to be the day.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

No wonder we’ve all been at each other like savage hogs ever since this was cancelled. Where else are we supposed to channel our sadness? :(:(:(

If anyone is on the edge of despair, I could throw together a Sanremo SPECTACULAR. That’s enough to tip anyone over. :disco:

Reactions: Zu
Suicide by Sanremo it is then! Obviously I’ll cut the wheat from the chaff - that should end the horror within a sprightly 4 hours.

Nothing like a drawn-out death I always say. Obviously I hope to pass at the point of Elettra being in sizzling mid-flow :disco:

Am I right in saying that this isn’t even being shown on BBC4? I expect they’ve lined up some superb repeats of My Family instead, which everyone is dying to see :disco:

Am I right in saying that this isn’t even being shown on BBC4? I expect they’ve lined up some superb repeats of My Family instead, which everyone is dying to see :disco:

Close! Life Drawing Live actually. While it's not quite as bad watching a bunch of awful Eurofans, I think I'll stick with an evening of Sanremo self-harm.

All 41 songs will be played at the same time, over and over again, for three hours.

So it's just playing the songs from the semis? Is the order they would have performed in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom