Family Fortunes 2021 (Alla's edition) - Round 1 questions

Alla

Sábado noche 19 80
PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANSWERS OR ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANY QUESTION. Discussing questions IN ANY WAY or posting funny answers in this thread or whatever will get you disqualified.

ROUND ONE

1. Name something edible that is very hot
2. Name an animal that likes to dig
3. Name a musical instrument that you might use to refer to a part of your body
4. Name a word that a youtuber might use a lot in their videos
5. Name a solo singer that was popular in the 60s
6. Name something that is uncomfortable to sit on
7. Name a word that you would use to describe your best friend
8. Name a song with lyrics (partial or totally) in Spanish
9. Name something that you associate with Italy
10. Name something a school on a really tight budget might not have money for

Last edited:
· There will be a total of five rounds with ten questions each.
· PM me with your answers to the questions above. The aim is to pick what you think will be the most popular answer.
· Discussing answers or questions in any way is strictly forbidden.
· You may be penalised for giving ambiguous answers. If there is clear ambiguity in an answer, it will be treated as distinct from its possible interpretations. I recommend you to be specific and clear. My decision is final.
· At the end of the round, you will score a point for your answer and an extra point for every other person who picked the same answer as you. At the end of five rounds, the winner of the championship will be the one with the most points.
· The answer doesn't have to be correct. You will only score 0 in case you answer something the question specifies you can't (in "Other than yellow, name a color", you will score 0 if your answer is yellow)
· I may not accept a set of totally absurd answers.

Hola and welcome to another fabulous edition of Family Fortunes with your favourite host, Alla :disco: I said I'd never host this again because I wasn't going to be able to come up with good enough questions. Well, I was wrong. You know how to play, but still you have the rules above with some extra details. (-Alla, how many rounds in total? -Check the rules, darling).

And that's all, let's play Family Fortunes, good luck!

This round closes at 17:00 Sunday 19 September (UK time). Results on Monday.

I repeat:

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANSWERS OR ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANY QUESTION. If you don't understand anything, that's your problem, I don't care. Discussing questions or giving funny answers will get you disqualified, and I don't do warnings

I repeat:

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANSWERS OR ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANY QUESTION. If you don't understand anything, that's your problem, I don't care. Discussing questions or giving funny answers will get you disqualified, and I don't do warnings
:D

Question one is open to interpretation if by hot as in spicy or hot as in cooked through.

THAT WASN'T ME ASKING IT WAS JUST A STATEMENT.

WTF? I'm talking about giving funny answers here in the thread, you can be as funny as you want in you answers. :rolleyes:

There is no aggression other than you trying to make it look like it, are you ok? I just don't want another case of BT giving answers and ruining the game. 🤷‍♂️
That happened one time :D
Okay, maybe more than that but I’ve learnt from it and I’m a better person now, except for my addiction to poisoning horses.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Are there prizes? I'm crying out for a new TOP HAT but a box of crispy pancakes will do nicely if funds don't suffice for PRICEY COUTURE :disco:

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom