Family Fortunes 2021 (Alla's edition) - Round 1 questions

Alla why haven’t I been tagged???

*Drama*

200.gif

Though I’m sad my first moopy drama is over, I want to play and will submit later

I always got RJN name wrong until I associated his name with the consonants in a Spanish wine. 🍷

Hmm I don't think it's a well known one abroad, Rioja? (so it's vino RioJaNo )
It is pretty well known here (at least I know about it, and I don’t know a lot about wine) there just isn’t an n in it so I didn’t think of it

Oh right, the N is when I refer to it as Riojano (from La Rioja, the region where the wine is from)

Reactions: RJN
I've hosted this twice and had lots of answers within hours. I got only a few after 3 days, are people over this now? I started it thinking nobody wanted to host but still willing to play, but we can do a one round game if there's no interest, it's up to you guys 🤷‍♂️

Give people a bit longer, usually there's a big surge towards the end.
Yes, still 3 days to go, and I know quite a few wait until the last moment, but I have 5 answers only, when I normally had over 20 at this stage, that's why I was wondering. 🤷‍♂️ I usually had 40 people playing before, but I would be happy with 30, less than that and this game is a bit pointless. We'll see.

Yes, still 3 days to go, and I know quite a few wait until the last moment, but I have 5 answers only, when I normally had over 20 at this stage, that's why I was wondering. 🤷‍♂️ I usually had 40 people playing before, but I would be happy with 30, less than that and this game is a bit pointless. We'll see.
Oh you know what people are like. Last minute and lazy, not to mention pissed silly on Blue Nun

Anyway, everyone’s too busy PMing gif avatar-related death threats :disco:

I'll wait excitedly by my box then!
I only have the one so I send it as a time-saving round robin. Just the usual thing about setting fire to your house if your opinion about something isn’t exactly the same as mine :disco:

12 answers in and less than 48 hours to go. We'll play all 5 rounds if we get 30+ players, otherwise it's a flop that will last just this round. :vomit:

12 answers in and less than 48 hours to go. We'll play all 5 rounds if we get 30+ players, otherwise it's a flop that will last just this round. :vomit:
What a lazy, ungrateful shower of cunts

GET ON WITH IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom