My favourites:

Splendour
Love Letters
Exploding Kittens
Ticket to Ride
Flux
Odin’s Raven
Chameleon

Chameleon is probably the one the most amount of different people I’ve played it with have liked

My favourites:

Splendour
Love Letters
Exploding Kittens
Ticket to Ride
Flux
Odin’s Raven
Chameleon

Exploding Kittens is fun.

Love Letter is a staple in my friend group. It's such a simple game but never gets boring.

I have friends who like games so I sort of enjoy them but in moderate doses. Catan was quite big in France for a while but I hate that one.

Linq is probably one of my favourite games. Simple and fun.

linq-2.jpg

We probably play Monopoly a couple times a month, Cludo and UNO semi frequently and (sorry but I don’t know it by any other name) Shithead when on the train or something.

I’m a huge fan of BOGGLE and Scrabble but rarely play them. Oh I play round the clock when I’m by myself.

Lover Letter seems to be a staple for loads of people, it's just the perfect quick/easy game to turn to after you've played something else and want to play something light for half an hour.

Guillotine does something similar, does anyone else have similar recommendations for things like this (bonus points if there's an online version).

Other favourites of mine are Ticket to Ride, Camel Up, Dominion, Carcassonne, 7 Wonders, and Power Grid. Oh and Articulate and Codenames for a different sort of vibe.

It looks GRIM, COMPLICATED and ultimately UNSATISFYING (because what board game that takes 3 hours to finish ever is?).

I CAN'T WAIT!

I once tried playing Magic Maze stoned on weed and it was the most hilarious thing ever.

magic-maze-pion-rouge.jpg

anyone have any recent recs to get me through this DRY JAN?

I like chess. I am a professional in it. And also I can play cards very well. And this knowledge helped me in online games here chinese horse cum. After all, thanks to this, I started making money, but I think beginners are also lucky :)

Wingspan! I’ve been playing it a lot lately. It’s about birds, which sounds kind of boring, but it’s very fun. I think you’d like the aesthetics of it @Jark it’s very pretty

And Settlers of Catan

Me and Mr Ag are playing chess tournament throughout Jan and Feb to keep us busy during the cold, dark and miserable months. We played last night and we ended up in a draw (only the Kings remained).

Scrabble
Monopoly
Risk
Game Of Life
Boggle
Trivial Pursuit
Articulate
Uno

• Care
Reactions: dUb
I really like Bezzerwizzer, it’s like Trivial Pursuit with added c*nty elements

Also Decrypto is reeeally great and such a clever idea. It’s the #1 rated party game on boardgamegeek.com and went down a storm at a recent games afternoon chez dUb

I played Uno No Mercy over Xmas and it's impossible to finish! At one point I must have had over 3/4 of the bloody deck in my hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom