Favourite RPDR UK S2 queen?

Who's your fav?

• Total voters

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
RuPaulsDragRaceUK_Prod2_1920x1080.jpg

I initially voted VRON however she only achieved ICON status in season 3 so let’s go with Tayce, I doubt we’ll ever get such STAR POWER again on DRUK.

Also probably the most attractive boy across ALL franchises.

Lawrence by a mile. I thought Bimini was hard done by at the time but it was the right winner.

In terms of iconic quotes/general likability it's probably Tayce, but I do think about the elusive chanteuse that is VRON most days so...

Such an insanely stacked cast, 6 or 7 of them would be my favourite in any other season.

Reactions: GNL
I find the S1 cast more collectively memorable (Ellie and Sister really bring this one down), but S2 had more highs and is the best season.

Tayce is my favourite but Lawrence and Bimini are almost equally as strong.

Lawrence Cheney.

It's such a shame she couldn't hide her true colours by the end of season because her talent is unmatched. She was a worthy winner but her behaviour really dulled her win.

Bimini's rise through the ranks to become top underdog was a delight to watch unfold, but Lawrence was the winner from day one.

Another one that's totally UP THERE for me is Tia Kofi. Genuinely talented and funny with a big alpha personality. It was just her looks that let her down. She's gone on to do really great stuff and has become one of the more recogniseable queens outside of the Drag world.

Joe Black off the show. Bimini on it.

I'd rate pretty much half this cast over any from any other UK season.

I may well have voted Tayce, but I was slightly underwhelmed when I saw her live earlier this year. Still love her though.

Such an insanely stacked cast, 6 or 7 of them would be my favourite in any other season.
THIS. I went with Tia coz she was the most entertaining and I found it charming how she owned her shit drag, but Bimini is obviously a legendary queen already and I loved Lawrence, Joe Black, Tayce and Ginny.

Shout out to Sister Sister coming back after lockdown with a brand new face

Kind of hate myself for it, but I watched the Drag Detective riggory video for this season.

His opinion was that Ellie and Lawrence were the greatest beneficiaries of it, with Tayce and A'Whora suffering most.

Last edited:
Seriously though, 5 seasons in, and if they did a UK All Stars, I'd be pissed off if half the cast weren't from this season alone.

Awhora was summin' else :disco:

Awhorable mentions go to TK, BBB and VG. And the two septic sisters GL and SS for their services to the genre of horror. I didn't rate LC at all - Kennedy's boredom towards her on Binge Queens is entertaining though. I've never felt that a winner shouldn't even have been top 3 before, so there's always that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom