Favourite RPDR US S10 queen?

Who's your favourite?

• Total voters

Rowan Tree šŸŒ³

maybe this time i'll win :)
636572735318114186-CAST.jpg

monique-heart-rpdr.gif

I can't find it anymore so it must have been one of those disappearing shorts, but Kameron Michaels is EVEN MORE hot these days and seems to be doing well.

I'm struggling a bit with this season to think back to who I was rooting for, but I think it was actually Aquaria in the end.

During the season itself, Asia. Since it, Monet or Mo.

There was much to love here. I loved that Asia did not play the game. Her schooling of Ru at the Reunion is forever legendary to me.

But there isnā€™t a thing Aquaria canā€™t do. Sheā€™s a total chefā€™s kiss.

I was really into Aquaria at the time. Havenā€™t seen much of her since then.

It took a lot of time to get into Monet, still donā€™t think sheā€™s top tier as much as she and the rest want us to believe but either way, I have come to enjoy her.

I really don't love any of them. I love my runway queens but Aquaria is basically just a mannequin, as is Blair St Clair

I was really into Aquaria at the time. Havenā€™t seen much of her since then.

It took a lot of time to get into Monet, still donā€™t think sheā€™s top tier as much as she and the rest want us to believe but either way, I have come to enjoy her.
I saw Aquaria last week on Work The World tour, she had the biggest part and was basically the main star of the show. Really enjoyed her.

I donā€™t think MonĆ©t is top tier either, but I have come to enjoy her as well.

Monet always goes into her overdraft on every season she's in, but whether she should place higher than 4th is by the by, she is my favourite to watch among this lot (and I would happily see many of these return actually).

I loved Season 10 up until Monique left. Then it just got a bit drab and dull and heavy.

Season 9 was the opposite. Slow to start with odd lighting but got more fun and competitive each episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom