Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shangela

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rowan Tree 🌳

maybe this time i'll win :)
5e251358dc1120001cc79218.jpg

Your insides are deep and nasty and I don't. like. you. 😠

This is a difficult one. I could genuinely answer Raven, Jujubee, Pandora, Shangela, NPBFAG, Tatianna, Morgan McMichaels (RIP), or Jessica Wild based on my mood and how I'm answering the question.

I guess Jujubee overall, but others are better for memes/quotes/memorable moments, Pandora I found funnier during the season, Shangela/Raven probably have more star quality and more post-show success, and Jessica Wild is just such a queen. I lob that queen 👑 :queenofthenight:

This is a difficult one. I could genuinely answer Raven, Jujubee, Pandora, Shangela, NPBFAG, Tatianna, Morgan McMichaels (RIP), or Jessica Wild based on my mood and how I'm answering the question.

I guess Jujubee overall, but others are better for memes/quotes/memorable moments, Pandora I found funnier during the season, Shangela/Raven probably have more star quality and more post-show success, and Jessica Wild is just such a queen. I lob that queen 👑 :queenofthenight:
It's such a good group.

Even Mystique is iconic for the cartels coming after her mum.

Jujubee or Tatianna.

Jujubee has probably given me most joy, but equally at the moment I don't feel the need for any more of her, so I'll vote Tatianna.

I voted for Sahara because she can't come back for All Stars so at least I can help her to victory in this.

Jujubee for me. I love Raven but she seems like an awful person in real life lol

Also gotta give it up to Mystique for founding the greatest city in the world

vxc40zmtbql91.gif

So many icons in this season but it’s got to be Jujubee (we’ll just forget about the run on UK vs The World).

Tati is the one. We partied in Manchester and she is a good time girl for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom