France 2021: Barbara Pravi - Voilà

OUI ou NON?

• Total voters
I think Valentina put an end to France always being overhyped and then disappointing.

Out of the contenders, I'd say this is only behind Malta for who I'd most like to see win.

Can't work out if I love the last minute or find it very distracting.

I think it's really effective and matches the frantic nature of that bit of the song!

Had Måneskin not been there, i do think BABS would have been quite an iconic and memorable winner...albeit one that would never be heard from EVER AGAIN two minutes after the contest ended :D

Truly a magical 3 minutes at Eurovision for those who liked it, and NOTHING ELSE NEEDED!

Maneskin are obviously ICONIC WINNERS and Barbara, the french Rachel Riley would have been destined to appear sporadically in the nostalgia spot of various Eurovisions. As it goes she gets nothing. Oh well.

Do we know if Gjon is still with our Blas?

Didn't this inexplicably come SECOND or something? So much for MY predictions :side-eye:

Didn't this inexplicably come SECOND or something? So much for MY predictions :side-eye:
25 points off winning the whole thing :disco:

Which was quite nice considering I was being called DELUDED on here for suggesting Babs had a chance and that she was inevitably going to flop :eyes:

Last edited:
I’m listening to the albam now and it’s very nice indeed. Obviously those of you who die at the prospect of a song not having a beat will hate it, mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom