Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons - December 63 (Oh What A Night)

Better than Clock?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My dad's favorite song of all time. Despite Frankie Valli's occasionally annoying voice, I like this a lot

It fits well into songs from the 50s and 60s songs you love, except it's from the 70s.

I was always quite found if it.

I always found their disco stuff so WEIRD because it was such a far cry from their classic sound, but when you think about it, it was only a little more than a decade between the two eras :o

It's no different to MACKLEMORE or LMFAO coming out with a synthwave track in 2021...

I always found their disco stuff so WEIRD because it was such a far cry from their classic sound, but when you think about it, it was only a little more than a decade between the two eras :o

It's no different to MACKLEMORE or LMFAO coming out with a synthwave track in 2021...
LMFAO, now that's a name you don't hear bandied about anymore. LMFAO hyperpop synthwave grime comeback NOW PLEASE!

I don't know much about him.

The new Stephen Sondheim?
Well he's still alive

I just think stuff like this is so shrill/annoying

But who loves you is AMAZING imo

He went from classic youthful 60s popstar to middle aged Italian in just a decade.

Everything I know about them I know from the musical Jersey Boys, so who knows if its all true

I much prefer the Northern Soul swagger of The Night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom